Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 63 of 103 FirstFirst ... 13 53 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 73 ... LastLast

Post 1945 cams

Article about: Great stuff Opex! I haven't posted on this thread for a while but thought I would kick this in -has been posted prev in 'World guns' thread a few years ago-West German Flecktam P38/P1 pistol

Already shown in British Para items but thought maybe good also to show here
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Post 1945 cams   Post 1945 cams  

Post 1945 cams  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Post 1945 cams
    P
    Many

?

Hi Kradman, that is an interesting item, Royal Engineers TRF and subdued Para Wings, is that a German Para wing patch on the chest,if so odd that that the embroidery in on MTP material?

When these first appeared on the market there was some controversy whether they were MoD issued or not!

Thanks for showing the most contemporary version of the venerable Para smock, very nice
    Last edited by Opex; 10-19-2014 at 09:49 AM.

here's a nice gift that landed on my doorstep of which im truly gratefull ,so my many thanks to Jerry B for his generosity i can now show both styles of vz 95 camo after the czechoslovakian dissolution ,to my untrained eye the pattern seems identical but perhaps you see it differently ,this is a superb addition to add to my czech militaria collection also i show a recent purchase of the dedicated composite helmet cover ,ive previously been using a jacket hood Post 1945 camsPost 1945 camsPost 1945 camsPost 1945 cams
    Regards James

Quote by Opex View Post
    Thanks Jerry I look forward to seeing your DPM collection, and I relate I have been after a Dennison for many years but the prices are astronomical. The example you missed out on look's like a 59 pattern version that would have made an excellent addition especially with the beret
    The seller was a friend of the original owner and it was named, it was a 59 pattern but quite late issue version, just before they went over to DPM.

I am bidding on an example on the bay at the moment but I think it might go too pricey for me, time will tell. I had seen that seller of the belgian trousers but he only has the jigsaw pattern which does not appeal as much, Id prefer to get the earlier type brush stroke or M&B if I can.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

A pair of the Belgian brushstroke pattern over trousers have just appeared on the bay and I will be bidding on them unless someone here already is?

BELGEUM FORCES PARA TROUSERS 36" WAIST 316 | eBay
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Post 1945 cams  
    Regards,

Jerry

?

Quote by James C View Post
    here's a nice gift that landed on my doorstep of which im truly gratefull ,so my many thanks to Jerry B for his generosity i can now show both styles of vz 95 camo after the czechoslovakian dissolution ,to my untrained eye the pattern seems identical but perhaps you see it differently ,this is a superb addition to add to my czech militaria collection also i show a recent purchase of the dedicated composite helmet cover ,ive previously been using a jacket hood Post 1945 camsPost 1945 camsPost 1945 camsPost 1945 cams
    Excellent display James, I can see a difference between the older and newer pattern the colours are distinct and the pocket arrangement , very nice of Jerry to send it your way

I really like what you have created with the Helmet, the hood,netting and goggles look's superb

?

Quote by Anon View Post
    The seller was a friend of the original owner and it was named, it was a 59 pattern but quite late issue version, just before they went over to DPM.

I am bidding on an example on the bay at the moment but I think it might go too pricey for me, time will tell. I had seen that seller of the belgian trousers but he only has the jigsaw pattern which does not appeal as much, Id prefer to get the earlier type brush stroke or M&B if I can.
    Hi Jerry, thanks for the background ,and definitely a real shame you did not manage to secure the 59 pattern.

Good luck on the bidding, and I had hoped this seller might be of use. I am not sure where he sources his stock but he always seems to have new items which are of the older type of garments,as a result purchase from him regularly. It might be worth checking the listings out on a regular basis.

?

Quote by Anon View Post
    A pair of the Belgian brushstroke pattern over trousers have just appeared on the bay and I will be bidding on them unless someone here already is?

BELGEUM FORCES PARA TROUSERS 36" WAIST 316 | eBay
    Wow, that is cheap ! I will not personally be putting in a bid, so hopefully you will win the bidding on these, and as a result will be able to show them here in the near future, they look tailored to me as the leg taper look's narrower than standard, that appeals to me...either way good luck Jerry

Quote by Opex View Post
    Hi Jerry, thanks for the background ,and definitely a real shame you did not manage to secure the 59 pattern.

Good luck on the bidding, and I had hoped this seller might be of use. I am not sure where he sources his stock but he always seems to have new items which are of the older type of garments,as a result purchase from him regularly. It might be worth checking the listings out on a regular basis.
    The 59 on the bay was I think a fake so I pulled out. The set I showed (below) I have a friend who knows the seller and is going to ask if it is still for sale and I will try to buy the set from him rather than a trade.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Post 1945 cams  
    Regards,

Jerry

?

Quote by Anon View Post
    The 59 on the bay was I think a fake so I pulled out. The set I showed (below) I have a friend who knows the seller and is going to ask if it is still for sale and I will try to buy the set from him rather than a trade.
    Hi Jerry, I had a look on ebay this morning for Dennison smocks, there are not many on there but man are they pricey..phew bit rich for my blood !
    I sincerely hope you can arrange a good price for the smock shown, as that would be fantastic

Page 63 of 103 FirstFirst ... 13 53 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 73 ... LastLast