Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 87 of 103 FirstFirst ... 37 77 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 97 ... LastLast

Post 1945 cams

Article about: Great stuff Opex! I haven't posted on this thread for a while but thought I would kick this in -has been posted prev in 'World guns' thread a few years ago-West German Flecktam P38/P1 pistol

very nice find kradman ,colours are crisp and clear considering over 10 years old
    thanks james

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Post 1945 cams
    P
    Many

Polyester field uniforms in the desert-what has the Spanish army done to deserve that?

Post 1945 camsPost 1945 cams
    Polish wz89 Żaba (frog) also known as "Puma", i picked this rucksack up at a flea market in Krakow for 10 zlotys a whopping £1.80 at today's exchange rate. A pretty good bag as it can be doubles in size from about 20 litres to about 40!...

cool rucksack paul and great camo ,hope your trip went well ,this seat and garden seem very familiar to me ,im having a déjà vu moment

Quote by James C View Post
    cool rucksack paul and great camo ,hope your trip went well ,this seat and garden seem very familiar to me ,im having a déjà vu moment
    Not been yet mate, we are flying out tomorrow. lets see what i can find this time apart from a new tattoo and some shooting!....

have a blast mate

?

James as a HUGE fan of the French forces participation of the first gulf war, I am particularly keen on the "Daguet" patterned camo, as ever your attention to detail on your display is phenomenal , and of course the Desert DPM is a timeless classic, is the chest rig an Arctis version or MoD?

?

Quote by kradman View Post
    New pick up today 2004 dated Spanish army Desert camo uniform
    Very nice indeed Kradman, it is not Spanish Army but Navy issue (most probably Marines, though normally there is a stencilled Spanish marine emblem on the left upper chest above the pocket, maybe it is obscured by the Velcro). Either way a scarce pattern,many thanks for showing it here.

Many thanks gary i knew you would appreciate the daguet set up you are correct the chest rig is arktis ,i also picked up a nice dpm'd bowie knife and i finally found a US night camo parka and woodland pattern nbc suit Post 1945 camsPost 1945 camsPost 1945 camsPost 1945 camsPost 1945 cams

?

Quote by James C View Post
    Many thanks gary i knew you would appreciate the daguet set up you are correct the chest rig is arktis ,i also picked up a nice dpm'd bowie knife and i finally found a US night camo parka and woodland pattern nbc suit Post 1945 camsPost 1945 camsPost 1945 camsPost 1945 camsPost 1945 cams
    Hi James, I thought it was an Arctis item I have one just like it, which I have worn playing airsoft!

The bowie knife is very unusual I like that a lot, and on the subject of US gulf war NBC kit, have you noticed that the sleeve pockets have a rubberised liner , which I would imagine would have been really irritating to wear in use?

I like your new "Nam" jungle boots, I have a modern pair in black and they are a nightmare to break in !

Look forward to seeing more of your ever expanding collection..especially Gulf war era!

Kind regards Gary.

Page 87 of 103 FirstFirst ... 37 77 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 97 ... LastLast