Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 7 of 103 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 57 ... LastLast

Post 1945 cams

Article about: Great stuff Opex! I haven't posted on this thread for a while but thought I would kick this in -has been posted prev in 'World guns' thread a few years ago-West German Flecktam P38/P1 pistol

Default re: Post 1945 cams

Quote by Thanatos View Post
    Their super good Rene,
    How did you get hold of them?
    I got the mesh suit from the US a few years back, and the jacket- I've had this for over 15 years and got it from the Camberwell flea market

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Post 1945 cams
    P
    Many

?

Quote by reneblacky View Post
    Austrian - 50's 60's
    Are these Austrian items hard to get in this day and age, and what is the price on them?

Quote by Datrus View Post
    Are these Austrian items hard to get in this day and age, and what is the price on them?
    Sorry Mate I can't help ya on this one, these where in the surplus stores back when I was 14 years old (that's how long I've had it)

Quote by lithgow View Post
    Aust pattern camo 'Tropical Smock'-known to the troops as the smock psychological as it was in no way remotely waterproof-was the only camo item issued to Australian troops in the 60s and 70s-also the matching bush hat pattern, lined with the standard 'greens' cotton cloth. This has the earlier lighter green/black colour camo pattern as used during Vietnam.
    Ahh a lovely set I have a water bottle bladder/carrier in this but I wore it out as a kid and not worth posting

Sorry Mate I can't help ya on this one, these where in the surplus stores back when I was 14 years old (that's how long I've had it)
    Yes sir that's how it went.I used to live in a store called "allgoods disposal".Every time we all piled into the car to go "to town" I was in like a flash and would run to the disposal store from the car park.
    Unlike you mate I have miss placed or given away most of my kit from those day's and greatly regret it now.Ive only recently started collecting again and I must admit I was shocked at the prices of gear these days.
    Hind site would be a good thing.
    Cheers mate

?

Yeah, well that makes it a "minor" problem i can see

Very nice pattern though.

Some Brit. kit.

Post 1945 cams

Quote by Thanatos View Post
    Yes sir that's how it went.I used to live in a store called "allgoods disposal".Every time we all piled into the car to go "to town" I was in like a flash and would run to the disposal store from the car park.
    Unlike you mate I have miss placed or given away most of my kit from those day's and greatly regret it now.Ive only recently started collecting again and I must admit I was shocked at the prices of gear these days.
    Hind site would be a good thing.
    Cheers mate
    Hey Dave check out your local disposals now as we up here had an influx of cheap WW1-2 Swedish helmets!

Italian- I guess 50's - 60's and I'm not sure of the branch of service? This patt is the earliest ever issued as a general issue 29 I think? (not in this colouring)
    I don't know why I didn't identify this as WW2 Italian patt https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/axis-...cho-ww2-19547/
    And folks we have a winner.
    Don't know if that sounded right.Meant the cam pattern.
    Last edited by Thanatos; 12-30-2011 at 10:25 AM. Reason: context

Page 7 of 103 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 57 ... LastLast