Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 11 of 103 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 61 ... LastLast

Post 1945 cams

Article about: Great stuff Opex! I haven't posted on this thread for a while but thought I would kick this in -has been posted prev in 'World guns' thread a few years ago-West German Flecktam P38/P1 pistol

Default re: Post 1945 cams

Quote by reneblacky View Post
    Here's some more from my lot that is easily accessible and my Sea Bees is 90 dated I have other nations cams but too hard to get to at the mo!
    Just had to add this- The British one here was bartered with in Iraq by a former WRF member "QOTD" back when he was on operations there and kindly gave it to me

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Post 1945 cams
    P
    Many

?

Quote by kozowy1967 View Post
    Datrus the three dealers I normaly look at for Bundesheer equipment and clothing have no ebsentarn parkas or trousers for sale but a quick search through German Ebay has paid off there are seven or eight parkas for sale right now ranging in price from 19EUR-39EUR I just keyed in Bundesheer into the Ebay Search bar. The ones I looked at appeared to be in good conditon there was a nice early dated hooded winter parka from 1959 .

Regards Mark K
    Thank you Mark. I can't find it there. I can only find one with a British liner. Can you post me a link mate? Thanks for the effort

?

Sorry Datrus I have tried to link it three times Iam not having much luck the same seller has five for sale the seller is <Ferromil_de> the item number is 120829018070 and it is listed as Bundesheer-Parka-Erbsentarn-Feldjacket

Regards Mark K
    Last edited by Mark K; 01-01-2012 at 10:50 AM.

?

Thanks a lot Mark Quite nice shop in general. Looks like i can also get the paint for my M42 helmet restoration project there.

?

Wish I could have been more help I cant get you a direct link to the item for sale on Ebay .

Regards Mark K

?

No neep to Mark, i have found it, and some other items too. You have been more than helpful.

Now i also know where to get my paint. A good start on the new year

Quote by kozowy1967 View Post
    Nice Camo Gents here is on that is making me Desert DPM heavy hooded parka the tag is illegible I have been having a hard time figuring this one out can not seem to find another one quite like it anyone have any thoughts was thinking possibly Dutch.

Regards Mark K
    Gday Mark,
    Here,s an image of some of Rene,s Dutch ensignia. The blue rank shevrons appear to be a very similar color to the one's on your jacket .

Post 1945 cams

Maybe your jacket is Dutch afterall.
    Cheers,
    Dave
    Have had a look at the chevrons.
    I'm pretty sure they are for a RNLAF Nato OR-3 ' Lance Corporal.'
    Last edited by Thanatos; 01-02-2012 at 07:41 AM. Reason: more info

Hay Rene,
    I used one of your images in the thread.The one of your Dutch ensignia.
    I hope that's OK.
    If not I will remove It straight away.
    Cheers mate.

Quote by Thanatos View Post
    Hay Rene,
    I used one of your images in the thread.The one of your Dutch ensignia.
    I hope that's OK.
    If not I will remove It straight away.
    Cheers mate.
    No Wakkas Buddy

?

Thanks Dave and you are right the insignia does look very similar to Rene's Dutch Insignia the DPM does have the classic swirl pattern to it used by the Dutch Its the construction of the tunic that still has me scratching my head .Here are some photos of my US ACU digi cam never have been much of a fan of the digital modern cams but one does need to include it in the modern cam collection.

Regards Mark K
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Post 1945 cams   Post 1945 cams  

Post 1945 cams   Post 1945 cams  

Post 1945 cams   Post 1945 cams  

Post 1945 cams  

Page 11 of 103 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 61 ... LastLast