Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 18 of 103 FirstFirst ... 8 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 28 68 ... LastLast

Post 1945 cams

Article about: Great stuff Opex! I haven't posted on this thread for a while but thought I would kick this in -has been posted prev in 'World guns' thread a few years ago-West German Flecktam P38/P1 pistol

Default Re: Post 1945 cams

Quote by oradour View Post
    Sorry Tom, Fantasy Amoeba cap, modern made E-Bay special ! never come across one in any period photograph.....Amoebatarn was only available on the issue zeltbahn and used between 1956 and the 1980's, many zelts were cut up and helmet covers made up through out this period, as the BW never issued a cammo cover until the early 1990's with the introduction of Flecktarn ! The issue Amoebatarn zelt came in a Amoeba patterned bag which doubled as a hood when the zelt was worn as a poncho, no other pieces of uniform or equipment were made using Amoebatarn.
    Prost ! Steve.
    cheers steve i shall edit the post to make sure everyone knows (could i possibely borrow your pic for the thread please)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Post 1945 cams
    P
    Many

Tom...no problem.
    Prost ! Steve.

?

Steve I love that Amoebatarn helmet cover first one I have ever seen !

My compliments to you Dave awsome thread lots of good posts wth a wide variaty of cams and lots of cammo rigging

Regards Mark K

?

BGS Sumpftarn in pattern III camoflauge I will not go into great detail as I just posted a fairly detailed post in the BGS THREAD . I will bring up a few small points though the slots that are manufactured in the shoulder area are for inserting the Y-straps through and are covered by an extra cape of cloth sewn over the shoulder area to keep the weather out .The two D rings on the bag are for attaching a bread bag and or canteen to there is a field dressing pocket sewn on the bottom interior right hand side I will let the photos do the rest of the talking thanks for looking.
    (The Y-Straps and breadbag shown are of the TR period and I have used them for demonstration purposes)

Regards Mark K
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Post 1945 cams   Post 1945 cams  

Post 1945 cams   Post 1945 cams  

Quote by kozowy1967 View Post
    BGS Sumpftarn in pattern III camoflauge I will not go into great detail as I just posted a fairly detailed post in the BGS THREAD . I will bring up a few small points though the slots that are manufactured in the shoulder area are for inserting the Y-straps through and are covered by an extra cape of cloth sewn over the shoulder area to keep the weather out .The two D rings on the bag are for attaching a bread bag and or canteen to there is a field dressing pocket sewn on the bottom interior right hand side I will let the photos do the rest of the talking thanks for looking.
    (The Y-Straps and breadbag shown are of the TR period and I have used them for demonstration purposes)

Regards Mark K
    G'day Mark K
    Question in regarding Patt III, does that include the 2 tan patts WW2? Patts I & II

BGS Thread is located here https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/bunde...thread-121910/ for reference as I also have post there
    Last edited by reneblacky; 01-14-2012 at 06:01 AM. Reason: added text

?

Hi Rene for the best explanation between the differences and the dates of inception try this site here as it is quite detailed Main Page - Camopedia

Regards Mark K

Quote by kozowy1967 View Post
    Hi Rene for the best explanation between the differences and the dates of inception try this site here as it is quite detailed Main Page - Camopedia

Regards Mark K
    Cheers Mate
    So we are missing the second patt
    Last edited by reneblacky; 01-14-2012 at 06:10 AM. Reason: added pictures

?

I was just looking over the BGS and I would have to agree with you Rene I know I dont have one stowed away but you must have one in your Hoard somewear

Regards Mark K

?

A couple more tonight first one up is a East German small feld pack with a light set of Y-straps this small field bag is in the falling rain pattern (Strichmuster) and is undated but examples can be found of this pattern being used from as early as 1965 till the end of production in 1990 this particular camoflauge and it's variants have been used by Poland,Czechoslovakia,Bulgaria, and has been reported to be adopted by various insurgant groups in Africa as well as the South African Goverment for there special forces.

Regards Mark K
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Post 1945 cams   Post 1945 cams  

?

One more for tonight then it's back under the house box diving again Next up US issue personal shelter interior ground sheet in Woodland cam. I use it for a wrap while I am hunting and put it in a garbage bag full of cedar or spruce branches to change the scent of the material and then my self of course.

Regards Mark K
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Post 1945 cams  

Page 18 of 103 FirstFirst ... 8 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 28 68 ... LastLast