Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 26 of 103 FirstFirst ... 16 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 36 76 ... LastLast

Post 1945 cams

Article about: Great stuff Opex! I haven't posted on this thread for a while but thought I would kick this in -has been posted prev in 'World guns' thread a few years ago-West German Flecktam P38/P1 pistol

?

Default Re: Post 1945 cams

I will check the data base on the camo forum see if it is any help if not I will ask for some help in a post.

Regards Mark K

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Post 1945 cams
    P
    Many

Quote by kozowy1967 View Post
    I will check the data base on the camo forum see if it is any help if not I will ask for some help in a post.

Regards Mark K
    Thanks for that Mark much appreciated

Here is a little more camo to look at the first one is US woodland camo BDU shirt, followed by a tricolor desert pattern BDU shirt and pants .
    The next one is a little more interesting .The next camo shirt I bought was a mystery to me when I first seen it a good will it was stamped on the inside left hand corner of the shirt with oriental block text and a military size label in english on the neck. So I bought it because I liked the pattern it is very similar to the US frog pattern developed in 1942 . I searched around on the net and could not find the exact pattern and or info about it then one day I found reference to it reading an article on us camo patterns in Vietnam . It turned out to be commercial camo pattern and is referred to as ( Duck Hunter ) It was either produced in a light brown or pale green four or five color dappled design. It was developed and Manufactured in South East Asia as well as the US in the late 50's and 60's This camoflauge pattern was adopted by the ARVN and some US Special forces and Advisors in Vietnam in the early years .As the US did not have a comparable pattern it could issue to the troops in country. It was often obtained by unit commanders and or it was supplied to ARVN troops by the CIA through one of there CIDG programs .

Regards Mark K
    Question Mark, does your Three colour there have a wider collar than the latter patterns, as my see bees one does? another - whats the mfg date?

Portuguese Lizard?

?

Very nice Rene Lizard cams French and or Portuguese are one of my favorite patterns as to your previous question it is wide collar and here are some images of the tags contract number 1990.

Regards Mark K
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Post 1945 cams   Post 1945 cams  

Post 1945 cams  

Dutch DPM?

Very nice Rene Lizard cams French and or Portuguese are one of my favorite patterns as to your previous question it is wide collar and here are some images of the tags contract number 1990.

Regards Mark K
    Cheers Mate same maker/date as mine

Bdu usmc
    Last edited by reneblacky; 02-19-2012 at 04:35 AM.

Canadian OD 71 dated
    Unusual fabric to other nations materials and also what a pain to have two languages on kit!!
    Last edited by reneblacky; 02-19-2012 at 03:46 AM. Reason: added text

?

Rene nice MKII combat jacket the material is made for comfort and is rather a nice textile as it is breathable. I will start to run my Canadian Kit starting tommorrow or the next day as I need to take some better photos it is to dark right now.
    If you need anything to finish off your Canadian combats ie... trousers jacket,parka,tankers,flight suits etc etc etc let me know I will leave you with couple of photos of Canadian tankers and a MKIII light combat shirt the latter is a rather hard shirt to come by .

Regards Mark K
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Post 1945 cams   Post 1945 cams  

Page 26 of 103 FirstFirst ... 16 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 36 76 ... LastLast