Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 29 of 103 FirstFirst ... 19 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 39 79 ... LastLast

Post 1945 cams

Article about: Great stuff Opex! I haven't posted on this thread for a while but thought I would kick this in -has been posted prev in 'World guns' thread a few years ago-West German Flecktam P38/P1 pistol

?

Default Re: Post 1945 cams

A little more Canadiana to throw in the mix Canadian Air force combat flight suite .
    I am thinking the textile that was used in this flight suite is either Nomax or some other forum of fire retardant material it has a very strange texture and resembles the material used in my welding coveralls ?

Regards Mark K
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Post 1945 cams   Post 1945 cams  

Post 1945 cams   Post 1945 cams  

Post 1945 cams  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Post 1945 cams
    P
    Many

?

What is the post number on your example Rene I would like a peak.

Regards Mark K
    Last edited by Mark K; 02-22-2012 at 06:53 AM. Reason: change text

?

Here is a nice heavy winter Canadian flyers jacket weighing in at a shocking 3 kilos. One oddity I have noticed is the front zipper is set at a slight angle compared to the front opening on the jacket to help keep out the cold.
    I have not researched it yet so I am unshur if it was a general issue item or issued to certain units only there is evidence of removed insignia on the right arm and chest I will need to look into it a little more.

Regards Mark K
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Post 1945 cams   Post 1945 cams  

Post 1945 cams  

Quote by kozowy1967 View Post
    What number is the post on your example Rene I would like a peak.

Regards Mark K
    #83 Mate

?

Rene I do believe the Lizard camo you posted in thread 83 is a variant of French Lizard that was used in the Algerian War and is very similar to the toutes armes version notice the overlays of green. They are not dominant on the Portugese variations of the Lizard Cam as they are over layed with red/browns I will research it a little farther to be positive.

Regards Mark K
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Post 1945 cams  

Rene I do believe the Lizard camo you posted in thread 83 is a variant of French Lizard that was used in the Algerian War and is very similar to the toutes armes version notice the overlays of green. They are not dominant on the Portugese variations of the Lizard Cam as they are over layed with red/browns I will research it a little farther to be positive.

Regards Mark K
    Cheers Mark K
    I only just saw this post

Ok not genuine USMC. But a high quality Honduras made pair!!!! anything to me made from there is interesting!

?

Hey Rene tru-spec make some awsome camouflage and tactical gear they are a commercial manufacturer based out of the US but do supply the military, police forces and private security companies world wide with there line of gear very high quality.
    As to the lizard cam I have not looked into it any further yet ( work eating up most of my spare time as of late ) I will post a photo to the camouflage forum and see what the gents there have to say about the pattern .

Regards Mark K

Hey Rene tru-spec make some awsome camouflage and tactical gear they are a commercial manufacturer based out of the US but do supply the military, police forces and private security companies world wide with there line of gear very high quality.
    As to the lizard cam I have not looked into it any further yet ( work eating up most of my spare time as of late ) I will post a photo to the camouflage forum and see what the gents there have to say about the pattern .

Regards Mark K
    Thanks for the info Mark K take your time Mate no hurry

?

My DPM tropical trousers and french lizard cam arrived in the post a couple of days ago I thought I would post some better photos of the DPM's and one of the insignia that is attached to the lizard cam on a velcro slip on the front.
    Any of you gents know anything about the french military rank and and insignia scale as I can not seem to find one on the net .

Regards Mark K

Post 1945 cams  

Page 29 of 103 FirstFirst ... 19 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 39 79 ... LastLast