Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 17 of 31 FirstFirst ... 7 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 27 ... LastLast

Post Your Edged Weapons Any Type Any Era

Article about: I wanted to start a thread where collectors can post their favorite edged weapons or whole collections from any era or country. Most of us stick to the parts of the forum that interest us an

So have you every actually taken a look at them? There are a few different handle styles and
    handle materials and cross guard designs. Most were made by Colonial knife co. in Providence R.I
    but some were made in Japan and in Germany.

I pick them up when I can find them cheap. Never paid more than $10 for one.
    My favorite has to be the one with the natural stag handle.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Post Your Edged Weapons Any Type Any Era  
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Post Your Edged Weapons Any Type Any Era
    P
    Many

Default Collection of Edged WEapons

I have been planning to post for a very long time and finally got myself to do it. I posted several pictures of all of the German & US bayonets and knives that I have. I do not have anything of collector quality but have just picked up things over the years when I found them for what I thought was an affordable price. If you see anything that you would like some more pictures of just let me know. Or if anything interests you let me know.

I have loved military stuff since I was a kid. My parents wouldn't let me have bayonets as much as I wanted one. So about 30 years ago when I was over 40 I bought my first bayonet. It was a K98 and didn't have a scabbard. I paid $28 for it and thought that was a huge amount. I have posted a group of German bayonets plus my US bayonets and knives. Most of the US are "PAL". I don't know what attracted me to that manufacturer. I also have some other brands that I bought when a good price. I hope you enjoy the pics.

Please excuse the picture of the 45 holster and belt. It was my Dad's from the Korean war. He had 4 sons and we beat it up pretty bad but I still have it. I don't have my Dad and I miss him.

Thanks,

William

Post Your Edged Weapons Any Type Any EraPost Your Edged Weapons Any Type Any EraPost Your Edged Weapons Any Type Any EraPost Your Edged Weapons Any Type Any EraPost Your Edged Weapons Any Type Any EraPost Your Edged Weapons Any Type Any EraPost Your Edged Weapons Any Type Any EraPost Your Edged Weapons Any Type Any EraPost Your Edged Weapons Any Type Any EraPost Your Edged Weapons Any Type Any EraPost Your Edged Weapons Any Type Any EraPost Your Edged Weapons Any Type Any Era

?

Nice stuff. Rich a. in Pa.
    1969 Shelby GT-500 King of the Road
    Knowledge is power, guard it well.

?

Default bayonets

Hello Guys ,Here,s a few bayonets from my collection ,Regards Paul.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Post Your Edged Weapons Any Type Any Era   Post Your Edged Weapons Any Type Any Era  

?

Nice stuff. Rich A. in Pa.

A couple of machetes from Indonesia, most likely souvenir pieces.
    Ralph.

Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

These are smaller, the smallest is about 4", also from Indonesia or Java.
    I was told these are some type of ladies knives.
    Ralph.

Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

Neat. Rich A. in Pa.

Some of my dress bayonets, and fighting knives.
    Ralph.

CBH
    ?

Beautiful group Ralph.
    What is the badge on the handle on the bottom row?

Page 17 of 31 FirstFirst ... 7 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 27 ... LastLast