Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Post your first item/s of 2016

Article about: Hi guys, since we are starting a new year, I thought it would be great if you post your first ítem added to your collection in 2016. I will start with mine. A set of straps for a NCO junior

First of the year for me and a symptom of my newly found interest in the Polizei; funeral sash inscribed "Staatspolizeistelle Zichenau".

Post your first item/s of 2016Post your first item/s of 2016Post your first item/s of 2016

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Post your first item/s of 2016
    P
    Many

Nice find! Listening to a Jo Nesbo audiobook as we speak. It's quite the immersion in Norwegian/Oslo subculture...

Haven't read too many Nesbø books but he's surely a good writer! And, thank you --- not a high end item in monetary terms but surely an interesting and quite probably unique piece.

Lots of nice items shared here, always cool to see fellow collectors' new acquisitions!

Post your first item/s of 2016 actually a flea market find..

Yeah, I like old bills, very cool!

I think my first for the year was a small vehicle pennant for the 53rd Welsh Division, undated but maybe late war perhaps just post war as the seller also had a football medal from the welsh for 1946. Then a few days later I got two officers caps for the Welch regiment, both arrived on the same day and both with known original owners so I could research their service history. Certainly a very good start to the new year in terms of Welsh army items, my Dad was in 53rd Welsh div before and during WWII and the Welch Regiment are my home town regiment.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Post your first item/s of 2016   Post your first item/s of 2016  

Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

For me, it is a tunic removed SS 'blossom of snow'

Not much but a start to the year.

Cheers, Dan
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Post your first item/s of 2016   Post your first item/s of 2016  

" I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Nice one Jerry, fantastic pennant and great two caps, thanks fof posting them, hope you will add more nice items to your collection in 2016, Regards, Juan

Top badge Dan, your being too modest, hope this is the first of too many for you on 2016. I still need to add one of these in my collection

Here is my first of 2016!

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast