Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Post your first item/s of 2016

Article about: Hi guys, since we are starting a new year, I thought it would be great if you post your first ítem added to your collection in 2016. I will start with mine. A set of straps for a NCO junior

This is my first of 2016 a unknown maker Type A( 1.9.1. in the Pab book ) but I also have a rather more exotic PKA en route.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Post your first item/s of 2016
    P
    Many

great thread and some really nice pickups gents my first purchase of the year but alas not third reich ,1970's bundeswehr panzer beretPost your first item/s of 2016Post your first item/s of 2016

Nice early beret James

MAP
    ?

nice James!

I think I have a few of those beret badges laying around. One is a panzer but it has the German flag on the bottom. Assume that it is a more recent manufacturer than you very nice example.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Great Badge Robin, the only one of these that I have is a relic, but I like it. It was found in Poland, Northern Región in the Village of Gdynia. I asume that it belonged to a Panzergrenadier during Bagration Campaign in June 44

Great Panzer Beret James
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Post your first item/s of 2016   Post your first item/s of 2016  

Slow start for me. WW2 3rd Armoured patch, a fantastic addition to my burgeoning collection of after the battle books 'Panzers in Normandy', and a US silk airborne parachute cutting scarf.
    Lets hope it's as fruitful a year as was 2015! Post your first item/s of 2016Post your first item/s of 2016Post your first item/s of 2016

Thank you robin and michael ,yes i think your right michael the tri colour national flag insignia is i believe still in use today
    regard's james

Very nice pick-ups guys. Unfortunately i don't have anything to share yet.

Default 3 Ton Half Track

Not much to look at, or very interesting, unlike a lot of the items on this thread.

Hub cap for the drive sprocket of the 3 ton half track.

Post your first item/s of 2016Post your first item/s of 2016

?

I recently got myself a new visor cap. A Luftwaffe Signals. Time for a bigger display cabinet soon

Post your first item/s of 2016Post your first item/s of 2016

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast