Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Post your SS items!!!

Article about: One brand new buckle

Default Re: Post your SS items!!!

Post your SS items!!!Post your SS items!!!Post your SS items!!!Post your SS items!!!Post your SS items!!!Post your SS items!!!Post your SS items!!!Post your SS items!!!Post your SS items!!!Post your SS items!!!Post your SS items!!!Post your SS items!!!Post your SS items!!!Post your SS items!!!Post your SS items!!!Post your SS items!!!Post your SS items!!!Post your SS items!!!Post your SS items!!!Post your SS items!!!Post your SS items!!!Post your SS items!!!Post your SS items!!!Post your SS items!!!Post your SS items!!!Post your SS items!!!
    Quote by Doggert Dog View Post
    Awesome stuff. Everything is extraordinary!!!

Thank you. Much heartache and time wasted on same.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Post your SS items!!!
    P
    Many

Post your SS items!!!Post your SS items!!!Post your SS items!!!Post your SS items!!!Post your SS items!!!Post your SS items!!!Post your SS items!!!Post your SS items!!!Post your SS items!!!Post your SS items!!!Post your SS items!!!extraordinary are expense, time, and effort connected with the foetid woolens of the mid 20th century.

?

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    extraordinary are expense, time, and effort connected with the foetid woolens of the mid 20th century.
    All too true. A magnificent collection that is the reward for expense, time and effort.

As always, thank you for being so kind to share your treasures.

CMH

[QUOTE=Friedrich-Berthold; Much heartache and time wasted on same.[/QUOTE]

I can relate to that.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Quote by DrCMH View Post
    All too true. A magnificent collection that is the reward for expense, time and effort.

As always, thank you for being so kind to share your treasures.

CMH
    thanks. The pleasure rests in sharing same with gentlemen as yourself, surely.

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    I can relate to that.

Cheers, Ade.
    The greatest heartache, though, has eventuated through the digital lynch mob and mad house, which this place is avoiding thanks to you, dear leader.
    But the decades that have gone into all of this have some merit, if someone else can profit from same. I am not always sure about such profit, though. A fine thing that the "sculls" can safely graze in their own pasture now.....a real step forward.

Post your SS items!!!Post your SS items!!!Post your SS items!!!Post your SS items!!!Post your SS items!!!Post your SS items!!!Post your SS items!!!Post your SS items!!!Post your SS items!!!Post your SS items!!!Post your SS items!!!foetid....

I only have three these days, but I never had a lot, mostly too expensive and/or too well faked, also not really my area or interest, though they are of course very interesting and desirable and if money was no object I would have more.

Regards,

Jerry
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Post your SS items!!!   Post your SS items!!!  

Post your SS items!!!   Post your SS items!!!  

Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Love your blade Bond!
    Here is mine along with my buckles and some china;
    Post your SS items!!!
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

?

The fruits of my time, expense and effort, a mere drop on the stone but delightlful to share regardless...those of you who are seeking sculls, you will find none here.

Attachment 260148Post your SS items!!!Post your SS items!!!Post your SS items!!!Post your SS items!!!

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast