Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Post your SS items!!!

Article about: One brand new buckle

Default Re: Post your SS items!!!

any idea where they were located?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Post your SS items!!!
    P
    Many

Some Dutch SS literature along with a 2./SS Pi.Btl.5 Erkennungsmarke (Wiking)
    Attached Images Attached Images Post your SS items!!!  Post your SS items!!! 

Post your SS items!!!
    Quote by davies435 View Post
    any idea WHERE the Sandrik production facility was located - might take a sniff around there at the weekend,

Mike

The Bundesarchiv produced a volume I have interpreted here on the SSWVHA economic enterprises, many of which were in the Protektorat and even in the Axis Tiso Slovak state of wartime. You can look there. The book contains a list prepared for the Nuremberg trials as well as other documents from the era.

PS you won't get this kind of informed bibliographical service on the maroon paranoia site, either, where knowledge of a foreign language is a sign of moral weakness and a threat to self love which abounds there.

Post your SS items!!!Here is a year book of Germans in the Tiso State, complete with many adverts of the era. It may contain what you want, if you can find a copy. It is a pretty rare book. Once more, to ride my hobby horse, such knowledge can only be found here on Adrian S's site.

Post your SS items!!!Post your SS items!!!Post your SS items!!!Post your SS items!!!Post your SS items!!!Post your SS items!!!Post your SS items!!!Post your SS items!!!Post your SS items!!!Post your SS items!!!Post your SS items!!!Post your SS items!!!Post your SS items!!!Post your SS items!!!Post your SS items!!!Post your SS items!!!Post your SS items!!!Post your SS items!!!Post your SS items!!!Post your SS items!!!Knowledge of the context in which the SS regalia was created and used enables the collector to win the contests with ignorance and fraudsters, but requires self help as well as mutual aid.
    Often a point too abrupt and unpleasant for some, who expect our concierge service to be free of charge whereby the real value of knowledge and the heartache necessary to forge same are done a great injustice.

Hi Mike, re Sandrik, why not ask them, as they are still in business. But I suspect you won't be the first...

Located in what is now called Hodruša-Hámre.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    Hi Mike, re Sandrik, why not ask them, as they are still in business. But I suspect you won't be the first...

Located in what is now called Hodruša-Hámre.

Cheers, Ade.
    Which is on the road between Nitra and Zvolen on the way to Banska Bystrica, which has a very good military museum.

There you go then Mike, an excellent excuse for a trip!

SANDRIK 1895 s.r.o.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    There you go then Mike, an excellent excuse for a trip!

SANDRIK 1895 s.r.o.
    The mountains are also very nice, the Lower Tatras, I think. I have been to these places many times.
    The terriers with the pots are amusing.
    Slovaks like terriers.

Hey Ade,
    Was thinking more about asking around in the village-town. MOST villages have bric-a-brack sales at the weekends........I've picked up all sorts at these. Thanks for the info Ade - hope you're well,

Mike

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast