Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Presentation

Article about: Hello to all ! i'm a collector from north Italy. My main field of collecting is related to antisemitism (would be nice to have a dedicated thread on the forum). I've been collecting from abo

Default Presentation

Hello to all !

i'm a collector from north Italy. My main field of collecting is related to antisemitism (would be nice to have a dedicated thread on the forum). I've been collecting from about 15 years, recently i took a break on antisemitism to dedicate my collection to NSDAP and SA.

Unfortunately i don't have space to organize displays in my house and also i'm that kind of collector that uses to keep his stuff well packed in archival boxes but i would really like to start to show something here and use the forum to get advices about items that i don't know well.

As you probably know there are not proper military items related to antisemitism but mostly propaganda related stuff, or documents and artifacts. So i hope i'll not disturb by posting items not directly related to military categories.

About the antisemitism related topic i'm also available for advices and reviews.

I please all of you to forgive me about my horrible english.

So, i start to post some of my pieces now, i hope i'll be able to post more during my time of this very nice forum.

This one is a pictured postcard from the beginning of the XX century, clearly antisemitic humor related to the Marienbad (Mariánské Lázně) CZ, a very famous Spa town frequented by both jews and non-jews. PP like this are very common (according with rarity) with many different kinds of subject. IMO always interesting items to understand the development of antisemitism from the end of XIX to the Nazi era.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Presentation  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Presentation
    P
    Many

Hi and welcome to the forum.

It's different I'll say that

A part of social history, whatever your feelings are

Default 2

Like the previous one, this one is related to another SPA town, Karlsbad (Karlovy Vary). Same antisemitic subject.

Quote by John Brandon View Post
    Hi and welcome to the forum.

It's different I'll say that

A part of social history, whatever your feelings are
    Hi John, thank you very much.

Hope that the forum members will enjoy this.

Hello, LEPRECHAUN
    Interesting topic, I would like to see more

Default 3.

Another very famous antisemitic subject, the so called "Der Kleine Cohn". Very popular till the end of the '20 (XX century). Not in use during the Nazi era.

The "Kleine Cohn" series are composed by many humorous subjects. Usually the character of "Cohn" (from the surname used to intend all the Jews) was used as example to denigrate the jews, in this PP (like in other similar) Cohn is clearly separated from all the other men for his physical aspect and appears to be sitted on a chamber pot defined as "His Throne".

Usually the soldiers that were admitted to the army were sending home this kind of PP to express their proudness.

Quote by dimmuborgir95 View Post
    Hello, LEPRECHAUN
    Interesting topic, I would like to see more
    Thank you !

Sure, time by time i'll be glad to post such items.

?

Thumbs up

Definately a different subjekt for the period.
    Don't think I've ever seen any of those either here or at flea markets in Europe. Probably just didn't look in the right boxes at the flea markets.
    Sarge

JMM
    ?

Curious and not very usual or seen field of collection
    It will be interesting to see your items
    Welcome to the forum

?

Due to the nature of this material, I am posting a link to the warning notice that must be adhered to on the forum:

Warning - offensive/extremist/political/holocaust revisionist views

Thank you and welcome to the forum.

Carl

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast