Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Presentation

Article about: Hello to all ! i'm a collector from north Italy. My main field of collecting is related to antisemitism (would be nice to have a dedicated thread on the forum). I've been collecting from abo

Default 4

Quote by CARL View Post
    Due to the nature of this material, I am posting a link to the warning notice that must be adhered to on the forum:

Warning - offensive/extremist/political/holocaust revisionist views

Thank you and welcome to the forum.

Carl
    Thanks to all for the comments, i will post more in the next period. Antisemitic propaganda is a very interesting field.

Carl, i've seen the link, thank you very much. I do not want to post offensive items, i'm a Judaica collector and i made holocaust studies too, as you know this topic is mainly philatelic so it's not common to see such items in ww2 forums, i believe it's a very important cultural aspect expecially to understand the roots of nazi antisemitism also for ww2 military collectors.

Please inform me if i can go on by posting my collection about antisemitism or if i have to stop.

Thanks in advance for your kind answer.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Presentation
    P
    Many

?

The thread is fine. You - and others, patently, may continue.

Adding the warning was a measure that unfortunately must be taken when addressing such material as its mere presence alone attracts visitors of a somewhat different nature...those that will not be tolerated here, in any way shape or form.

Carl

I applaud Carl for his post. What you collect can be an EXTREMELY sensitive area so please keep that in mind on any future posts.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Quote by BOB COLEMAN View Post
    I applaud Carl for his post. What you collect can be an EXTREMELY sensitive area so please keep that in mind on any future posts.
    Thank you very much Carl and Bob, i'll consider your advices and i hope that people will appreciate the cultural and historical value of this topic.

Default 5.

Going on with the exposition of some pieces of my collection related to the roots of german (and european) antisemitism here's a quiet common but very interesting card from France.
    The subject is the historical episode known as “Fort Chabrol” which saw involved the journalist and anti-Semitic instigator Jules Guerin, who was a member of the Ligue antisémitique de France and founder of the newspaper “Antijuif ”. 
    The period of the fact (and of the postcard) is about the end of the XIX century, in connection with the last moments of the Dreyfus process.

Next to the card is a photo of the "Fort Chabrol" (Paris), how appeared in january of the current year.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Presentation   Presentation  

Default 6.

To change the theme for a moment here's an infantry visor that have been in my collection for short time but enough to take some shots before to go to his lucky owner. I'm not a fan of Wh visors but is always a pleasure to check these items. This hat was in very nice conditions, i hope you will enjoy it.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Presentation  

Default 7.

Default 8.

last one.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Presentation   Presentation  

Default 10.

A wonderful Heer dagger that also stopped here for some time, really wonderful conditions.

I admit i don't like mint items and my fav daggers are the SA 1st type but it's always a pleasure to study such nice items even for short time.

I hope that these photos will be a useful reference for experienced collectors and beginners.

Presentation   Presentation  

Presentation   Presentation  

Default 11.

One more from the part of my collection strictly related to antisemitism from the end of XiX century to the end of the 2ww.
    This one is not unusual, it's possible to find colored (like this one) and in b/w version.

It's one of a series of Pictured Postcards (abbr. PP) of private printing like most of the un-official postal issues of this kind.

As you can see also in this case the jew is clearly represented with exasperated phisiognomy and is reading a journal (Der Kleine Zeitung).
    In this period (late xix century) was common to attack liberal newspapers often runned by jewish people. The sentence under the subject says: “the makers of the public opinion".

The same subject appears not only on PP but also in the so called "Cinderella" that were like propaganda-stamps used to close letters, very rare and valuable.

Since i use to make didactic exhibitions for young students about this topic and i use to print booklets (italian-english language) with studies about antisemitic propaganda and jewish history i invite who will be interested to contact me to get a copy of the booklets.

Again i apologies if my english is not that good.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast