Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

RAD Pole Top & RAD Stuff in my collection...

Article about: Picked up a RAD Pole Top over weekend from an estate sale. Maker is Gebruder Cossack, Neheim one of the two known makers of the RAD pole tops. Maker name & Paul Dinger monogram nicely vi

?

Quote by Gwar View Post
    Kirk it is even better than the first photographs.... Well done !! Now you might need a flag bearers gorget...
    I would settle for a nice standarte!
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement RAD Pole Top & RAD Stuff in my collection...
    P
    Many

?

A RAD Standardte would be nice as well..
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture RAD Pole Top & RAD Stuff in my collection...  
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

?

Quote by Gwar View Post
    A RAD Standardte would be nice as well..
    $1350.00 for the Gorget...Wish I had that to burn.

?

Quote by Rossi View Post
    $1350.00 for the Gorget...Wish I had that to burn.
    You and me both !!
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

?

The final display is complete
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture RAD Pole Top & RAD Stuff in my collection...   RAD Pole Top & RAD Stuff in my collection...  

RAD Pole Top & RAD Stuff in my collection...   RAD Pole Top & RAD Stuff in my collection...  

RAD Pole Top & RAD Stuff in my collection...   RAD Pole Top & RAD Stuff in my collection...  

RAD Pole Top & RAD Stuff in my collection...  
    Last edited by Rossi; 06-01-2016 at 07:31 AM.

Excellent display! I want to see the face of your neighbours, watching a RAD man working in the garden.

?

Quote by RKKAFan View Post
    Excellent display! I want to see the face of your neighbours, watching a RAD man working in the garden.
    Funny you say that. Luckily my neighbor is a 65 year old lady who had a Father who fought on Normandy Beach and has 6 bring back items from him. She is an avid gardener and my son and I take care of her lawn maintenance. She loved the RAD spaten and mannequin. She Is a widow and loves to talk about her Dad's service. She will come over and have a beer with me and he wife from time to time. Her husband passed away last year from a heart attack. He was a good shit and served in Vietnam. Good stuff. Thanks for the comments.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3