Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

rare family item from RMS LUSITANIA

Article about: Hello everybody! As a new member without militaria to show,I've just remember that I own a witness of a very sad moment of WW1. My great-great mother,a kind of rich and liberated women (sufr

Default Re: rare family item from RMS LUSITANIA

Yeah!Found it!It was the HMS Britannic!Sunk close to Athenes,Greece(beautest land on earth,honestly...)My brain melted the terms..Sorry
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture rare family item from RMS LUSITANIA  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement rare family item from RMS LUSITANIA
    P
    Many

To bad the biscuits are not still in it, I have seen them on the market and they hav a picture of the RMS LUSITANIA on them, if i remember correctly they sold for 150£ each ^^ You would hve been rich

One of these tins sold at Bonhams, it went for 1500$

http://www.cabinclass.com/cabinclass...shop/17091.htm

haargh you're killing me....I make a special price for you:1400 pounds ha ha ha !Thanks for the info

argh bis!This man ( a french..)doesn't know what he's selling because its box is nicer than mine,but it surely didn't received a 200 kg german bomb...Thanks to share

Quote by sebfrench76 View Post
    of course,dear!Saloons and not sallons.These Frenchs will never respect anything...On the net ,I've found incredible pictures of the mauretania,never seen such a quality!Lost the site but if you google the name of the ship ,and picture ,you cannot miss a pic of the steamer's stair,that astound me:you cannot see the water in the wreck because it's cristal-clear!You really have to try.
    The Mauretania was turn to a troop transport,so,many of her luxuous artifacts were removed before.It's credible that the ones in restaurant were real ones.Au revoir ,dear Navyman!
    Found post at last, will try pics now.....keep those fingers crossed!
    Guy.........
    Yes I thought so, I did try to send them before but couldn't as it just tells me that they are invalid files. I'm feeling very invalid myself today! Can you send me an e.mail address and I'll attach them to that. If not send an address and I'll print and post them to you. I'm determined not to let myself be defeated by technology, (typically stubborn Englishman)!
    Hang on until I reply again as I will try the photocopier method next.

Cheers,
    Guy.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2