Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Reopened antique shops haul

Article about: The antique shops in Scotland have been reopened for about a week now and I finally got my first haul in ages! I didn’t have to pay a lot for any of these items as well! These items will p

?

Default Reopened antique shops haul

The antique shops in Scotland have been reopened for about a week now and I finally got my first haul in ages! I didn’t have to pay a lot for any of these items as well!

These items will probably get dedicated threads sooner or later anyway.

So straight to the items. The large badge is for the Cameronian (Scottish Rifles). It was worn on a belt/strap that went around the chest. was issued around 1900s and was eliminated before 1914.

The large ribbon bar is for a Dutch officer from WW2/Korea and New Guinea. Won’t go into depth about the individuals awards yet until I make a dedicated thread soon. But it’s pretty impressive!

A ww2 royal marine cap badge. It was sold with the beret but I suspect the beret is modern with the war time badge added. Basically payed the amount expected for the cap badge so I am not fussed so at least visually it’s displayed well.

Not from the same dealer as above with the cap badge but I also managed to get a Royal Marines swagger stick for £20. I was pretty chuffed with this item and it feels nice to carry around the house!

Hopefully you guys have been having luck with your local antique shops as well!

John

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Reopened antique shops haul
    P
    Many