Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Schlange Collection

Article about: Its time to present my humble collection. All comments are welcome. Schlange

Quote by KMMorris View Post
    Please use the forum up-loader, do not use external hosting sites please
    Using photo hosting sites is bad practice. The pictures will disappear leaving a totally useless thread here.
    Oh yeah, it's against forum policy and rules too.
    We have discussed this many times. Please stop, it really annoys members as well!!

Mark
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares more about than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature with no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Schlange Collection
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

With all due respect. This is not the first time you have been asked to post photos directly to the forum. I can remember a number of times I have mentioned this to you myself

Not trying to beat you down, but please comply before a Mod shuts this down.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

@Danmark, no offence taken.

Schlange

TENO side cap

Police side cap - Carl Isken Koln

people instruct you to use the up-loader and you continue to upload from an image hosting site ? why

This is one very rare time I call for Larry C!

Quote by MAP View Post
    With all due respect.
    Clearly respect is part of the issue here (or perhaps something congenital?).

I can see where this is going if this member (I choose the word deliberately) does not take notice!

Mark
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares more about than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature with no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

Schlange you have been warned as of right now at this very moment you are reading this and you are logged on....upload the photos onto your computer and then post them on the thread...OR YOU AND YOUR PHOTOS WILL BE DELETED PERMANENTLY .

I hope I didnt sound too harsh. You have 4 hours until 90 US EST to fulfill this request . PM sent

Quote by MAP View Post
    Not trying to beat you down, but please comply before a Mod shuts this down.
    The thread is not the only thing that will be shut down

Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

What is with the massive watermarking?

And why use off site picture hosting, the recent Photobucket debacle shows exactly why this site has been against photo hosting sites for years.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast