Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

secret operation takeover...

Article about: ...and my girlfriend has not yet mentioned it I got permission to put the living room glass cabinet a few militaria themed object. 1/5 SHELF, he said ... ... Yes i said. and this image is on

MAP
    ?

Quote by timpe View Post
    Thats good way. But i met my Gf before i started collecting.
    Well then you are screwed....LoL

Keep following the approach you are taking...
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement secret operation takeover...
    P
    Many

Like you, I only get two very tiny shelves in the TV cabinet.
    I try not to keep it cluttered with too much stuff and I don't put out anything
    with a swaz on it. But last month my wife added some of her doll stuff to MY shelf.

I think she planning her take over.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture secret operation takeover...  
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

The clouds of war are gathering over small town Wisconsin...

You guys are going about it wrong, sorry.

My wife and I got given a very nice vintage display cupboard for a wedding gift. I held off putting anything in it, if anything I convinced my wife to display more of her china and memorabillia in there. By the time "her" cupboard was 100% chock a block full I had ccumulated a nice little military collection, I then announced that I wanted to be able to display my collection and wanted to buy a small cupboard to put it in. After a month of searching I "couldnt find" a small one but did find one that suited my needs seccond hand and really "cheap". I now have a mirror backed lockable display cupboard twice the size of hers soley for my military collection and ute trophies. pictures of her light brown display and my dark brown display cupboards, she has never once mentioned the size difference or tried to put anything in my cupboard lol
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture secret operation takeover...   secret operation takeover...  

Quote by woodyforrest View Post
    ute trophies
    Better post a photo of that ute I reckon!

?

Quote by Chopperman View Post
    Like you, I only get two very tiny shelves in the TV cabinet.
    I try not to keep it cluttered with too much stuff and I don't put out anything
    with a swaz on it. But last month my wife added some of her doll stuff to MY shelf.

I think she planning her take over.
    Operation Doll...
    I have not thought about it from that point of view. I have to check your own Cabinet that it is not under attack!

... Fortunately not. Yet ..

I love the way Awards are taking over slowly, start to remove other items one by one every few days she wont notice

well i got to keep mine in the bedroom, if she dont like it she can sleep on the settee

Quote by Glenn66 View Post
    You're not going to win timpe, best negotiate a ceasefire now before there's blood in the streets.
    Agreed !!.... it all sounds innocent..but an L shaped Ambush is forming...with no escape. Dont under estimate her. Be careful

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4