Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Several tokens from different countries!

Article about: This is my collection of several tokens that my grandfather received during his career working for the Finnish defence forces in East Germany. This collection has East German, Chinese and Cz

?

Default Several tokens from different countries!

This is my collection of several tokens that my grandfather received during his career working for the Finnish defence forces in East Germany. This collection has East German, Chinese and Czechoslocakian tokens for example.

Vesa
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Several tokens from different countries!   Several tokens from different countries!  

Several tokens from different countries!   Several tokens from different countries!  

Several tokens from different countries!   Several tokens from different countries!  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Several tokens from different countries!
    P
    Many

Very nice items!...

?

Quote by Gunny Hartmann View Post
    Very nice items!...
    Thank you!

Vesa

I agree too.

?

Nice medals