Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Share with us your gas masks

Article about: Hello mates.I thought to start a Thread for the gas mask ''lovers''.Below is my 4 gas mask.Not something awesome but a good start...

Default Re: Share with us your gas masks

Yeah Terry its in pretty good condition. Found it in the bottom of a box of odds at auction and unfortunatly the top of the box has ripped off which is a shame as the person's name and address were on there

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Share with us your gas masks
    P
    Many

?

Yeah that is a shame would have been interesting to see where it had come from??..But still a nice item though.. Cheers Terry.

Very nice pieces so far, I especially like the Iraqi M74, there aren't many relics from modern conflicts shown on this forum

There are several threads on this forum which show my collection, at the moment I am primarily focusing on the Post War developmental stages of Respirators used by the British Armed Forces. This thread shows the pieces in my collection that are relevant, however today I was given some information from Avon Protection on several of the pieces I have, so I need to update the information: https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/colle...pement-141106/

Here's my collection as it stood 4 years ago, much has changed though, many of the masks shown ended up being sold unfortunately, however I am working to get it back to what it was: My Gas Mask Collection/Display

Thanks

Danny
    Last edited by GasMasksUK; 05-14-2013 at 05:46 PM.

My British, Japanese and Finish examples.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Share with us your gas masks   Share with us your gas masks  

Share with us your gas masks  

AIF
    ?

Here is my favourite A very rare Australian 43 pattern lightweight Jungle camo gas mask (first type) dated April 1943... So far the only one of it's type known to exist.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Share with us your gas masks  

Great gas masks guys. Danny I have seen some of your threads regarding Post War gas masks, very impressive

nice idea for a thread woodpecker heres my humble collection ww2 through to modern, ill start with my favorite piece the italian t35 made by pirelli ,this one even has spare lenses and the rubber filter seal any questions please ask , Share with us your gas masksShare with us your gas masksShare with us your gas masksShare with us your gas masksShare with us your gas masksShare with us your gas masksShare with us your gas masksShare with us your gas masksShare with us your gas masksShare with us your gas masksShare with us your gas masksShare with us your gas masksShare with us your gas masksShare with us your gas masks
    Regards James

Very nice! I have corrected the captions on my Mk4 and 5 gas masks.

col james i like your french[tc38] and ,of course, the jap gas mask

what do you think james about mine italian example

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast