Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

From Shipping Crate to Militaria Display

Article about: Recently, I took delivery of a WWI downed aircraft section from a friend. The piece was shipped in the crate you see below. Not wanting to discard such a well-crafted box, I started thinking

Default Re: From Shipping Crate to Militaria Display

Awesome job mate ,its come up a treat , looking forward to seeing it with the goodies cheers Raymond

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement From Shipping Crate to Militaria Display
    P
    Many

Thank you for the further comments guys. I put the items in late last night as a "quick and dirty"...and it looks very nice.
    [B][COLOR=Black][SIZE=3][FONT=Book Antiqua][I] Steve[/I][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

[CENTER][I][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=orange]Did you ever get the feeling that the world was a tuxedo and you were a pair of brown shoes?[/COLOR][/FONT]
    [/I][/CENTER]
    [B]
    [SIZE=3][COLOR=lemonchiffon][I][CENTER][FONT=Georgia]"Fly on dear boy, from this dark world of strife. On to the promised land to eternal life"[/FONT][/CENTER]
    [/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

?

Quote by IMPERIAL QUEST View Post
    Thank you for the further comments guys. I put the items in late last night as a "quick and dirty"...and it looks very nice.
    Now I really want to see what it looks like! Knowing you, it will be to drool over.

Let me say in all seriousness to those of you here on the WRF who don't know Steve, this man is the master of doing displays and should be working in a museum with the talent he has. I can assure you, that when he's done with this, it will be a sight to behold and a real treat for the eye's!

my eyes are waiting to see the final picture with everything finish

Frenchy

mine too!!
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

Scott- You are too kind my friend. Thank you.

Stuka & Frenchy- I am still playing around with the setup, but it will not be long before I post the finished result. Stay tuned...
    [B][COLOR=Black][SIZE=3][FONT=Book Antiqua][I] Steve[/I][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

[CENTER][I][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=orange]Did you ever get the feeling that the world was a tuxedo and you were a pair of brown shoes?[/COLOR][/FONT]
    [/I][/CENTER]
    [B]
    [SIZE=3][COLOR=lemonchiffon][I][CENTER][FONT=Georgia]"Fly on dear boy, from this dark world of strife. On to the promised land to eternal life"[/FONT][/CENTER]
    [/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

And here she is. I apologize for the lighting, but it is extremely difficult to photo a lit bulb. The true appearance produces a soft amber effect.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture From Shipping Crate to Militaria Display  

[/I][/CENTER]
    [B]
    [/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

Some details.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture From Shipping Crate to Militaria Display   From Shipping Crate to Militaria Display  

[/I][/CENTER]
    [B]
    [/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

Last one. There are more goodies in the trunk and in a binder that I simply do not have room to display, but what you see are the "best" items. Although I have some really nice photos, orders and certificates that I will show later in a thread on this pilot that will include shots of everything.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture From Shipping Crate to Militaria Display  

[/I][/CENTER]
    [B]
    [/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

Brindlereo
    ?

In a word "OUTSTANDING"

Mark

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast