Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Show your ghosts of collections past

Article about: I don't have any pics of things I had before I joined the forums, as I didn't really photograph and catalog it. I did have a small collection of deacs though. Enfield No4, Mosin M91/30, SVT-

Default Re: Show your ghosts of collections past

I don't have any pics of things I had before I joined the forums, as I didn't really photograph and catalog it. I did have a small collection of deacs though. Enfield No4, Mosin M91/30, SVT-40, and a few mostly British helmets and other bits and bobs. All long since sold to pay some bills in my youth. I regret that bigtime now, I should have made the electric/gas/water/mafia wait....

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Show your ghosts of collections past
    P
    Many

I have nothing to show, I will never sell any piece of my collection even under threat

Some might call me a horder, (although I do not feel that way) as I have no ghosts of my past collections.
    I just keep trying to find a new way to store/show them.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Quote by rbminis View Post
    Some might call me a horder, (although I do not feel that way) as I have no ghosts of my past collections.
    I just keep trying to find a new way to store/show them.
    Ralph.
    It is in particular difficult to find a new way to store the collection over time.
    I really should sell some of the lesser things to free some space.
    But I can't do it. Every little piece of the collection is dear to me. No matter the price.

?

I dont have any photos of my old collections, but it would have been impossible for me to get the same items with todays insane prices.

Quote by lengies View Post
    I have nothing to show, I will never sell any piece of my collection even under threat
    Hi, dont take it wrong, but i doubt that.
    You will sell something someday.
    Cheers
    Nuno

In the past, I sold this to make a long trip

I have to find the pic, but I sold a nice complete Luftshutz gladiator helmet earlier this year. That was dumb and now I regret it. I know they are out there and not rare, but it was nice to have one. Now I have to look for another. Oh well. I'm toying with selling a lot of medals and documents to work more towards an SS helmet, which is my major goal. I keep telling myself to "sleep on it." I've been sleeping for months, lol.

I don't have any pictures of the items I had an were lost long ago. I have sold firearms in the past and have regretted it almost immediately. So I no longer sell anything. I have toyed with the idea of selling some duplilcate items but I hate to do even that. Although if I want to feed my Polizei addiction it may be mandatory!

Also this complete uniform bought in Stuttgart in the 80's and sold because of insects....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2