Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 50 of 78 FirstFirst ... 40 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 60 ... LastLast

Show your mannequins!

Article about: My German artillery Oberlautnant (full mannequin) named Hans Wildner (It is a named tunic, hehe ).

Just a few for display. timothy
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Show your mannequins!   Show your mannequins!  

Show your mannequins!   Show your mannequins!  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Show your mannequins!
    P
    Many

Timothy, what's that helmet cover in the first photo? (mannequin in the dot 44 camo) It looks like US frogskin/ duckhunter.

Quote by Anderson View Post
    Timothy, what's that helmet cover in the first photo? (mannequin in the dot 44 camo) It looks like US frogskin/ duckhunter.
    It's a old George Petersen Ntl Cap Sales late 70's repo It is one of the later oak leaf pln tree pattern he made up it doesn't show up much in the picture but the oak leaves are faded the spots do show up more has some of the pinkish/purple background still in it. Later war 5/6 maybe I have forgotton my ss patterns the fall side is really faded and has a few holes it came with a parts face veil that is on the other Mannequin I think the only thing real on them were the head strap. timothy

- - ------- - -

Quote by Anderson View Post
    It's a old George Petersen Ntl Cap Sales late 70's repo It is one of the later oak leaf pln tree pattern he made up it doesn't show up much in the picture but the oak leaves are faded the spots do show up more has some of the pinkish/purple background still in it. Later war 5/6 maybe I have forgotton my ss patterns the fall side is really faded and has a few holes it came with a parts face veil that is on the other Mannequin I think the only thing real on them were the head strap. timothy

Here is my Nurnberg Volunteer Feuerwehr Tunic display and my Vienna Schutzpolizie Mannequin, Hope you enjoy the pics! and thank you for looking
    Show your mannequins!Show your mannequins!

The transformation of a Hindsgaul mannequin. He was a bit pale and had scratches and missing paint
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Show your mannequins!   Show your mannequins!  

Painted with Humbrol model paints

Show your mannequins!  
    Last edited by Grimebox; 05-12-2019 at 04:42 PM.

British Paratrooper circa 1945.

He wears:
    1942 Dated Australian made BD trousers and blouse
    1945 Dated boots
    1945 Dated Denison smock
    1944 Dated beret
    1943 Dated helmet
    Toggle rope and camo veil
    The webbing is a variety of dates. Not shown but worn at the rear are water bottle, helve and lightweight gas mask. His pouches contain spare Bren magazines and No.69 grenade
    He is armed with a third pattern FS knife with the scabbard held in a bayonet frog and a Sten MkV.
    The beret has never had a badge attached. There are period photos to show that this was sometimes the case so I have left it without a badge

Show your mannequins!  
    Last edited by Grimebox; 05-12-2019 at 04:48 PM.

More

Excellent work! I love the dirty face, 5 o'clock shadow and abrasions. Really giving some life to the mannequin, got that war weary look perfectly.

Very nice

Page 50 of 78 FirstFirst ... 40 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 60 ... LastLast