Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 51 of 78 FirstFirst ... 41 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 61 ... LastLast

Show your mannequins!

Article about: My German artillery Oberlautnant (full mannequin) named Hans Wildner (It is a named tunic, hehe ).

Many excellent mannequins here in this thread. Very inspiring!!
    Here's mine, an Ostfront Luftwaffe airfield guard and Ostfront bombercrew member. Not the best pics unfortunately (camera broke and pics are made with phone).
    Unfortunately the guard can't stand on its own so I am not able to display his rifle with the set (imbalance). Anyway, I am pleased with both

Show your mannequins!Show your mannequins!Show your mannequins!Show your mannequins!Show your mannequins!

Edit: somehow some of the pics come up sideways...don't know how to solve this?? Sorry for that!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Show your mannequins!
    P
    Many

Love seeing these suits as I have one too!
    re aligned one for you.
    Cheers for showing

Thanks a lot René!!

Unfortunately I am limited on space and my mannequin stands in front of a window, whilst not in direct sunlight I was worried about the Denison smock losing its colours so I have dressed my mannequin in ‘jungle greens’. He is representative of an officer of the Royal Engineers 1945
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Show your mannequins!   Show your mannequins!  

Show your mannequins!  

RAF Flight Sergeant Burma C.1945. He wears:
    Private purchase cap
    1945 dated Bush shirt
    1945 Indian made KD shorts
    1945 Mosquito boots
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Show your mannequins!   Show your mannequins!  

Show your mannequins!   Show your mannequins!  

My collecting goals as a kid were “I need me a German helmet”
    My collecting goals once I got a helmet “I need me a mannequin” haha

Well... I’m getting there. Still have some award loops to fill, and shoulderboards arrive next week. Going to build a lazy Susan so he can be spun around to display all the kit- gas mask, bread bag, etc. Trying to keep the theme and dates as early war.

His name is Fritz Nopants
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Show your mannequins!  

Hello all,

I've posted several displays in this thread and have updated a few into my collection. If you'd like to view all of them at the same time, please feel free to visit the museum section of my website which showcases my personal collection. Thank you!

Wehrmacht-Militaria.com/museum

William Kramer

?

I can play now. My Daughter got me a women's mannequin when they were remodeling the store she works at!!!
    Here is my Aunt Annie's WAC-CBI-USAAF wool uniform. I just found the box with her shirts and skirts, so I can change it out to Cotton and Khaki British type jacket. I Will need to get the garrison /overseas caps for those. I only got the wool one when these were sent to me to care for them. Show your mannequins!Show your mannequins!Show your mannequins!Show your mannequins!

Semper Fi
    Phil
    Last edited by AZPhil; 12-19-2019 at 03:45 AM. Reason: Added last pic with skirt.

?

Quote by all1knew View Post
    Hello all,

I've posted several displays in this thread and have updated a few into my collection. If you'd like to view all of them at the same time, please feel free to visit the museum section of my website which showcases my personal collection. Thank you!

Wehrmacht-Militaria.com/museum

William Kramer
    WOW!! Very Nice William!
    Excellent collection.

Semper Fi
    Phil

Default DDR NVA Stabsoberfaehnrich "der Spiess" Panzertruppen.

I have posted a couple of headless half mannequins but this is my first attempt at a full figure.

The uniform is 'm' 1970 marked. Everything else, where marked is 1968. The boots are ealy leather soled items and the brown leather belt is the early type with leather tongue stiched behind the buckle.

The badges are;

1. Leistungsabzeichen der NVA 1959 - 90
    2. Klassifizierungsabzeichen I klasse fuer Bewaffneten Panzer 1963 - 85.
    3. Militaersportabzeichen der NVA 1969 - 90.

The lanyard is;
    Schutzenschnur fuer Turmbewaffneten Panzer 1986 - 90

The medal ribbons are;

5, 10, 15, 20 yrs Medaille fuer treue Dienste in der Nationalen Volksarmee.
    Bronze and Silver grades of Verdienstmedaille der Nationalen Volksarmee.

The light here today is terrible and it is raining so I can't take pics outside. As a result these pics are not the best but I am quite pleased with the mannequin as a first attempt!

As usual all comments and opinions are most welcome.

Regards

Mark
    Show your mannequins!Show your mannequins!Show your mannequins!Show your mannequins!
    Last edited by Watchdog; 12-17-2019 at 06:12 PM. Reason: typo
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares more about than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature with no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

Page 51 of 78 FirstFirst ... 41 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 61 ... LastLast