Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 9 of 78 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 19 59 ... LastLast

Show your mannequins!

Article about: My German artillery Oberlautnant (full mannequin) named Hans Wildner (It is a named tunic, hehe ).

Default Re: Show your mannequins!

Wow...how long IS the mess hall line in that German camp?
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Show your mannequins!
    P
    Many

I've been looking forward to getting into this thread and now I (sort of) can..

Here is my winter combat impression, which I have just started, so it is a work in progress.. I will be adding belt, Y-straps ammo pouches to it over the coming months!

I hope you like it!

Show your mannequins!

Show your mannequins!

Looks good cobber!

Hey guys some very nice mannequin displays on this thread, here is my first mannequin, although not complete (yet) of a NSKK man,
    Thanks, Glen.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Show your mannequins!   Show your mannequins!  

Show your mannequins!  

Have got my Australian mannequin underway, it's not quite finished (needs boots, slouch hat etc..) but it's getting there. I have started to modify the displays so everything matches together by gradually making white melamine basis that will eventually have perspex cabinets built around the mannequins. That should help protect against insects as well as tie the mannequin settups in with the rest of my collection and not look so disorganised and mismatched, which it is!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Show your mannequins!   Show your mannequins!  

Show your mannequins!  

Quote by sandgroper View Post
    Have got my Australian mannequin underway, it's not quite finished (needs boots, slouch hat etc..) but it's getting there. I have started to modify the displays so everything matches together by gradually making white melamine basis that will eventually have perspex cabinets built around the mannequins. That should help protect against insects as well as tie the mannequin settups in with the rest of my collection and not look so disorganised and mismatched, which it is!
    Those are really nice mate.
    Well done.
    Cheers.
    Nuno

Very nice Nuno, you display all your collectables very professionally.

I've managed to aquire another mannequin. Unfortunately he has stumps for legs so I will try and make him some new ones! He just about fits into the Sidcot flying suit (Size 2 - 5'6'') so the legs he'll be getting will be short.

My improved US display.
    Cheers.
    Nuno

Show your mannequins!   Show your mannequins!  

Page 9 of 78 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 19 59 ... LastLast