Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 16 of 78 FirstFirst ... 6 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 26 66 ... LastLast

Show your mannequins!

Article about: My German artillery Oberlautnant (full mannequin) named Hans Wildner (It is a named tunic, hehe ).

Default Re: Show your mannequins!

Here is the new addition to the family. An artillery officer. The officer visor is on the way. Enjoy.

Ray

Show your mannequins!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Show your mannequins!
    P
    Many

Nice display. Visor will be a better choice because the helmet is very small to his head. I have the same mannequin and it's head is a bit of a problem as it has a big extension on the rear part and demands a larger size of headgear.
    Looking for the photo albums of Leutnant Emil Freitag, 3. / G.R. 377

Thanks Don! I am just waiting for it to come in the mail. I am trying to think of something to do with it kinda museum diaroma style. Any suggestions?

Ray

Here is mine. Same mannequin, same "problem". The helmet is a 64 size with liner size 56 and it doesn't fit either.
    About decoration ideas, check the collections display forum and see how other members keep their collections.
    Collections display at War relics forum
    Looking for the photo albums of Leutnant Emil Freitag, 3. / G.R. 377

i dont have any i am trying to get one or make one out of 6 big thick branchs about 4-5 inches thick each

5 feet high x .5 feet wide x 2 feet length

military uniform on my hand made mannequins
    military pants and gear in shadow boxs

i wish i had a mannequins

but it is hard to get one if you are special needs

ssi limits your money

does this one count?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Show your mannequins!   Show your mannequins!  

Show your mannequins!   Show your mannequins!  

?

Here is my mannequin, not really a mannequin but a project i made in woods class. The uniform displayed is my great uncles ike, he served from May of '41-'45.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Show your mannequins!  

I have only one mannequin at the moment. It is more of a tailors dummy, and the trousers look a little silly attached to the rest of the uniform, but it needs to be there in order to display the boots properly with gaiters / anklets.

Disregard the nation insignia on the upper left arm, I only attached in there in order to have a representation on two different "situations" one on each arm. One arm being at home, the other serving outside the country.
    National insignia, and flag, were only worn when stationed on the "wrong side of the border"

Danish soldier, infantry (Falsterske Fodregiment - Falsterske Regiment of Foot (5. Regiment)) about 1955-1960.
    The regiment existed from 1747 - 1976.
    The blue colour underneath the regimental collar badge, denotes 3. battalion. Therefore, the soldier served in 5. regiment, 3 battalion.
    Everything is original to the uniform, except the "DANMARK" and flag on the left arm, I added them myself as I previously wrote.

I will one day make a more detailed post on the forum, regarding equipment, uniform etc. This is just for show

Show your mannequins!

Show your mannequins!

Show your mannequins!

Show your mannequins!

Show your mannequins!

?

Hello guys
    Nice mannequins here
    Here is my humble contribution
    Regards
    Lars
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Show your mannequins!   Show your mannequins!  

Show your mannequins!   Show your mannequins!  

Last edited by Lars; 06-20-2013 at 09:17 PM.

Page 16 of 78 FirstFirst ... 6 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 26 66 ... LastLast