MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Show your WW2 foodstuffs (what perishables have you got which haven't perished?)

Article about: I'm always intrigued by what survives over the years and with an interest in all things WW2 I always try and keep an eye out for foodstuffs from that era given how scarce they are (I am stil

Default Show your WW2 foodstuffs (what perishables have you got which haven't perished?)

I'm always intrigued by what survives over the years and with an interest in all things WW2 I always try and keep an eye out for foodstuffs from that era given how scarce they are (I am still kicking myself for missing out on the WW2 doughnuts from Jersey that were on Ebay last year!).

I'll kick off the thread with the very few items that I have:

1939 Shot-ta-tola
    Hershey bar
    Lea & Perrins sauce

REMEMBER: It's got to have its original contents - No empty containers here (Extra points if you have tried it!)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Show your WW2 foodstuffs (what perishables have you got which haven't perished?)
    P
    Many

Default Re: Show your WW2 foodstuffs (what perishables have you got which haven't perished?)

Some of mine.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Show your WW2 foodstuffs (what perishables have you got which haven't perished?)   Show your WW2 foodstuffs (what perishables have you got which haven't perished?)  

Show your WW2 foodstuffs (what perishables have you got which haven't perished?)   Show your WW2 foodstuffs (what perishables have you got which haven't perished?)  

Default Re: Show your WW2 foodstuffs (what perishables have you got which haven't perished?)

Show your WW2 foodstuffs (what perishables have you got which haven't perished?)Show your WW2 foodstuffs (what perishables have you got which haven't perished?)Show your WW2 foodstuffs (what perishables have you got which haven't perished?)

Show your WW2 foodstuffs (what perishables have you got which haven't perished?)Show your WW2 foodstuffs (what perishables have you got which haven't perished?)Show your WW2 foodstuffs (what perishables have you got which haven't perished?)

does that stuff not smell bad? lol nice stuff btw

Quote by brataccas View Post
    does that stuff not smell bad? lol nice stuff btw
    The chocolate still smells good!

The wrapper on my German Chocolate has come open so that you can see the and smell the contents and it looks and smells, well, just like chocolate (albeit dark chocolate). I haven't tried it though although I do occasionally get dark thoughts about putting the Lea & Perrins on some cheese on toast.

Ade, I love the Australian ration - It doesn't instill a lot of confidence. I think I'd take my chances and eat my own arm! (any idea of what lurks inside?)

Show your WW2 foodstuffs (what perishables have you got which haven't perished?)Show your WW2 foodstuffs (what perishables have you got which haven't perished?)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast