Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Show your WW2 foodstuffs (what perishables have you got which haven't perished?)

Article about: I'm always intrigued by what survives over the years and with an interest in all things WW2 I always try and keep an eye out for foodstuffs from that era given how scarce they are (I am stil

?

Default Re: Show your WW2 foodstuffs (what perishables have you got which haven't perished?)

More. Rich A. in Pa.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Show your WW2 foodstuffs (what perishables have you got which haven't perished?)  
    1969 Shelby GT-500 King of the Road
    Knowledge is power, guard it well.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Show your WW2 foodstuffs (what perishables have you got which haven't perished?)
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Show your WW2 foodstuffs (what perishables have you got which haven't perished?)

WWII German coffee picked up by an artilleryman Bill Hicks 1st Army inside Germany.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Show your WW2 foodstuffs (what perishables have you got which haven't perished?)   Show your WW2 foodstuffs (what perishables have you got which haven't perished?)  

Great thread, loving it. Ade mate, do you have anymore more Brit or Aussie Rations?

Cheers-

Darren.

Hi Darren, sorry I have shown all my full tins here.

Other empty tins I have shown in the British section of the forum in the past.

Cheers, Ade.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3