Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Side caps, helmets and other headgear collection

Article about: A new montage of my side cap collection for the British & commonwealth.

The steel helmets.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Side caps, helmets and other headgear collection   Side caps, helmets and other headgear collection  

Side caps, helmets and other headgear collection   Side caps, helmets and other headgear collection  

Side caps, helmets and other headgear collection   Side caps, helmets and other headgear collection  

Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Side caps, helmets and other headgear collection
    P
    Many

thanks for the link Jerry i somehow missed this one but thought you had most likely covered it in an earlier thread ,ill go and have a look ,cheers james
    Regards James

Impressive collection

Regards from Norway

Jerry that is one serious collection of cloth/steel headgear.must have taken a lifetime to accumulate,sorry i missed the thread,thanks for sharing..........

?

I never get tired of looking at your collection Jerry well done an achievement to be proud of I do not imagine moths are very welcome in your home and probably eliminated with extreme prejudice

Regards Mark

Thanks all, it is always good when others appreciate my collection.

I'll have to add a few new additions at some stage.
    Regards,

Jerry

Some additions not shown in this thread.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Side caps, helmets and other headgear collection   Side caps, helmets and other headgear collection  

Regards,

Jerry

very nice additions to your thread Jerry ,my eyes are drawn to the welch berets especially can i ask if they both early 50's dated i notice a 54 date on the first one you show ,thanks james
    Regards James

Quote by James C View Post
    very nice additions to your thread Jerry ,my eyes are drawn to the welch berets especially can i ask if they both early 50's dated i notice a 54 date on the first one you show ,thanks james
    Thanks James. The other Welch beret is 1955 dated/WD arrow marked.
    Regards,

Jerry

thanks for the date details Jerry i cant get over the timewarp condition of the pair ,ive enjoyed viewing the updates to your superb collection and thread
    Regards James

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast