Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 32 of 48 FirstFirst ... 22 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 42 ... LastLast

Signed Books: Show 'Em If You Got 'Em!

Article about: Paul, Are those book plates, or personally signed books? If book plates are allowed, here is one of mine

History of the German Steel Helmet....1985.............Dave H
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Signed Books: Show 'Em If You Got 'Em!   Signed Books: Show 'Em If You Got 'Em!  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Signed Books: Show 'Em If You Got 'Em!
    P
    Many

Triumph and Tragedy...............The wife of a man who was a member of the NSB tells the story of the crucial war years in Holland,and the relationship with High German officials,including Hitler and the SS............A great read.........original signature in book and rear of photo.........Dave H
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Signed Books: Show 'Em If You Got 'Em!   Signed Books: Show 'Em If You Got 'Em!  

Han
    ?

I got this a few days ago!

Mr. Hugo Broch's signed photo.
    (he was ace on JG 54.)

he is very kind and generous.

p.s. as far as I know, he didn't write a book.

Default Operation Borneo

The last,untold story of the war in the Pacific 1945........A great read and lots of pictures....................Dave H

My Great Uncle, the late corporal Harold Cleary took part in the final amphibious invasion of WW2 at Balakpaapan, Borneo! He was stationed there on guard duty when the news of the eventual Japanese surrender took place and with all the firing of weapons in celebration, his squad thought the base was under attack! Apparantly several unfortunate bastards managed to shoot themselves during these celebrations and became some of the last casualties of WW2.

Default NS Dagger Maker Trademarks

A must have reference book for the dagger collector ...................Dave H

Glenn,There are 14 pages and many action photo's of Balikpapan in this book......Dave H

I remember he told me the Japanese would have had no doubt there was a landing under way with all the too-ing and fro-ing they did in the landing craft while they negotiated the mine-free lanes into the landing beach. Luckily for him the resistance was minimal and only stiffened a little after a few days but by then the war was basically over and the Borneo invasion has since been criticized as being an unneccessary waste of lives and resources being put down to the vanity and ego of a certain Commander who wanted to write his name in the history books.

Han
    ?

Hello Gentlemen,

It's been a long time.

I received a Mr. Rudolf von Ribbentrop's answer in few days ago.

All the best,

Han

Good for you, Han! Really nice! Thanks for showing.

Luke

Page 32 of 48 FirstFirst ... 22 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 42 ... LastLast