Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 35 of 48 FirstFirst ... 25 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 45 ... LastLast

Signed Books: Show 'Em If You Got 'Em!

Article about: Paul, Are those book plates, or personally signed books? If book plates are allowed, here is one of mine

Here is a book once belonging to and signed by Claus von Stauffenberg during his youth, along with an accompanying photo of a younger Claus in happier times...
    These items were a gift from the Stauffenberg Family to the author Dr. Uta S., Art Professor of the Ludwig-Maximilian University in Munich, and are now in my personal collection...
    cheers, Glenn
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Signed Books: Show 'Em If You Got 'Em!  
    Attached Images Attached Images Signed Books: Show 'Em If You Got 'Em!  Signed Books: Show 'Em If You Got 'Em!  Signed Books: Show 'Em If You Got 'Em! 
    Last edited by bigmacglenn; 09-25-2014 at 06:58 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Signed Books: Show 'Em If You Got 'Em!
    P
    Many

That's a fantastic thing to have Glenn, great pick up mate!

Now you just have to learn to read German!

Quote by Glenn66 View Post
    Now you just have to learn to read German!
    I think Glenn is fluent

Here's a couple of signed books ive recently picked up ,the first which i thoroughly enjoyed is belfast diaries ,the author is a member on here (harry the mole ) he kindly autographed the inscription dedicated to my daughter and one for her to cherish so many thanks steve the second is of which im currently reading is "The city of ottawa" the story of a canadian built merchant navy ship built around 1860 ,the interesting thing is it now resides in a sandbank in Rhyl harbour, north wales ,a ship i view at low tides quite regularlySigned Books: Show 'Em If You Got 'Em!Signed Books: Show 'Em If You Got 'Em!Signed Books: Show 'Em If You Got 'Em!Signed Books: Show 'Em If You Got 'Em!Signed Books: Show 'Em If You Got 'Em!Signed Books: Show 'Em If You Got 'Em!
    Regards James

Time to revive this thread. A signed book by Mr Peter Spoden. And some signed photos.

Not only was he a brilliant actor but Mr. Wallach also served in the US Army during WW II.

Luke

Signed Books: Show 'Em If You Got 'Em!Signed Books: Show 'Em If You Got 'Em!

original document

Cool

Rather pleased to find in a London secondhand bookshop today, a hardback copy of 'History Of The 12th SS-Panzerdvision Hitlerjugend Vol. II ' ( previously I only had the Stackpole paperback). But I was even more pleased when I opened it.....

?

Great pick up Martin , i have a few Hubert Meyer sigs but the only one in a book is in the original English version of Wenn allE Bruder Schweigen

Page 35 of 48 FirstFirst ... 25 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 45 ... LastLast