Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 42 of 48 FirstFirst ... 32 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... LastLast

Signed Books: Show 'Em If You Got 'Em!

Article about: Paul, Are those book plates, or personally signed books? If book plates are allowed, here is one of mine

Default Ein Grenadier entscheidet eine Schlacht

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Signed Books: Show 'Em If You Got 'Em!
    P
    Many

Default The book and a magazine Das Ritterkreuz

I have this German language copy of "Operation Sunrise", signed and dedicated by former SS-General Karl Wolff to UK military historian Andrew Mollo.
    SS-General Karl Wolff played a part in the 1945 surrender to the Allies of all German armed forces in Italy. Without Hitler's ok - hence the sub-title, "The Secret Surrender".

Signed Books: Show 'Em If You Got 'Em!Signed Books: Show 'Em If You Got 'Em!

Thank you for looking.

?

Default Mit Pak und Hetzer

Good afternoon guys,

I would like to show this signed book I received this week. The book describes the war and the capture of Deutsche Kreuz in Gold recipient Heinz Kühn and is written by author Ingo Möbius. He served with the 2./ Heeres Panzerjäger-Abteilung 731 till his capture in the Kürland pocket. The book has a nice widmung written in it and a signed photo by Heinz Kühn himself.

Regards, Rik
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Signed Books: Show 'Em If You Got 'Em!   Signed Books: Show 'Em If You Got 'Em!  

Signed Books: Show 'Em If You Got 'Em!   Signed Books: Show 'Em If You Got 'Em!  

Han
    ?

Default Signed book by Mr. Halm

Signed book by Mr. Günter Halm. I received his reply in last week, with signed book.

Can anyone help me to lead his letter? I can lead handwriting until now... I'll send image through E-mail!

Dear members!
    As a collector of signed WW2-books i really enjoy this fasinating forum thread. Many thanks for sharing your collections here.
    Unfortunately as a new member i can't post pictures in this thread at this moment. In the future i will be able as i did understand the forum rules. I have some signed and multisigned books which could be appreciated here.

At this point i may deposit an issue here: i am very hard trying for years to find the book "Soldaten wie andere auch" with a signature or dedication of Paul Hausser. Maybe a forum member could help me filling that "gap" in my collection?
    Regards,
    Mike

Smile

On my way to holiday recently, called in at a small bookshop in Cornwall. Spotted a copy of Guy Gibson's posthumously-published Enemy Coast Ahead. It was a first edition and nicely priced at £5. But then I saw the flyleaf inscription. A nice 'association copy' to add to my Dambuster stuff.....

Once again proving the old collecting adage - leave no stone unturned !

?

Fantastic pick up Martin
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

?

now that is just fantastic!! too have so many sig's.

Page 42 of 48 FirstFirst ... 32 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... LastLast