Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 8 of 48 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 18 ... LastLast

Signed Books: Show 'Em If You Got 'Em!

Article about: Paul, Are those book plates, or personally signed books? If book plates are allowed, here is one of mine

Default Re: Signed Books: Show 'Em If You Got 'Em!

Quote by rogge16 View Post
    I hope I'm wrong. I was looking once for his address and came across a site where his family asked that people not inquire about him signing things. Maybe I misread it. I'll have to check into it again.
    Thanks!

Luke
    Oh i know what was that. You found the website of his pharmacy "Tiger Apotheke".
    Herr Carius has sold it a couple of years ago and the new owner requested that the email service would be used only for the store's needs. A lot of people were trying to contact Herr Carius through the website so i imagine that it was a pain in the **s for the new owner, thus the request. But you can still contact him by mail and he is more than happy to sign or help in anyway.
    Looking for the photo albums of Leutnant Emil Freitag, 3. / G.R. 377

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Signed Books: Show 'Em If You Got 'Em!
    P
    Many

Yeah, that was the site! Awesome! Thanks a lot.

Luke

Does this count?

Signed Books: Show 'Em If You Got 'Em! Signed Books: Show 'Em If You Got 'Em!

Sure it counts, Glenn.

Luke

I got only 2.
    Does those count?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Signed Books: Show 'Em If You Got 'Em!   Signed Books: Show 'Em If You Got 'Em!  

Signed Books: Show 'Em If You Got 'Em!   Signed Books: Show 'Em If You Got 'Em!  

One of my favorites. Torpedo Junction.

Luke

Signed Books: Show 'Em If You Got 'Em!Signed Books: Show 'Em If You Got 'Em!

?

Blood and Honour signed by SS Ritterkreuztrager SS Sturmbannfuhrer Hans Siegel.

Siegel served in the LAH and then the Hitler Jugend Panzer Regiment, he was a contemporay of Wittmann , Peiper and Panzer Meyer !!
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

?

A Book by and signed by Stalingrad Ritterkreuztrager Ernst Neufeld he was Zugführer 2./KradSchtzBtl 4 part of the 24th Panzer Divison.
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

That is fantastic Paul, a very nice item to have.

Here is a fairly rare book to find with a signature. This is a 1st edition hardcover of "The Survivor: The Story of Eddy Hukov" by John Ehle. It's a great read of the story of a Polish-born German who joined the SS and fought on the Russian Front until the defeat, at which time he joined the French Foreign Legion and served in North Africa and Southeast Asia until he and several other German Legionnaires deserted and decided to go back to Europe. Hukov, unfortunately, got stuck in SE Asia, as he had no papers. I read this story many many years ago, and it is still an amazing story. The scenes of the Russian fighting are extremely graphic and horrific. I think, in all the years, I've seen, perhaps One other signed copy by Hukov. For obvious reasons, his is a horrendously tough sig to get.

Signed Books: Show 'Em If You Got 'Em!Signed Books: Show 'Em If You Got 'Em!Signed Books: Show 'Em If You Got 'Em!
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Page 8 of 48 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 18 ... LastLast