Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

slowly revising my headgear displays

Article about: here's a glimpse at my work in progress ,for the colder months im altering the shelving and adding large and small timber stands to add levels and hopefully make it a bit more interesting to

Great stuff as ever James,always a soft spot for that snow camo relic,just has that look about it,keep up the good work young man

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement slowly revising my headgear displays
    P
    Many

Very nice James as always it looks great and many people will like the common Zuckerman CPH including me.

?

Your progress with this specific display is coming along nicely James, your collection of CD helmets are expanding all the time...well done fella

Not much else to add its already been said that this is a super collection of history, hats off young man. (mind the pun).

ive been slowly working out the stand spacings on my relic stahlhelm's and stalnoy shlem's today,i just need to hide that darn radiator with something ,any ideas gents slowly revising my headgear displays

Nice work James!! a flag maybe? or a poncho

- - ------- - -

zeltbahn? D

Ok I know this is a bit out there...but how about building a replica Famo 18 ton halftrack front grille!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images slowly revising my headgear displays 

still a very slow work in progress ,i can see where my daughter gets her collecting ocd from slowly revising my headgear displaysslowly revising my headgear displaysslowly revising my headgear displaysslowly revising my headgear displaysslowly revising my headgear displays
    Last edited by James C; 01-24-2015 at 08:03 PM.

well as it was cold outside it only seemed right to work on a few cold war displays , british turtles ,east german trio of m56 stahlhelms and a few polish wz'sslowly revising my headgear displaysslowly revising my headgear displaysslowly revising my headgear displays

had another little faff today ,sorted out a few french lids ,viva la franceslowly revising my headgear displaysslowly revising my headgear displays

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast