Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

slowly revising my headgear displays

Article about: here's a glimpse at my work in progress ,for the colder months im altering the shelving and adding large and small timber stands to add levels and hopefully make it a bit more interesting to

Its like the Tardis in there Bud,you keep on finding the room to shove everything in,very impressive indeed and so many talking point Helmets from such a huge spectrum of wars and cultures,your commitment is outstanding even down to owning the much less known about Helmets,keep it up mate...................

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement slowly revising my headgear displays
    P
    Many

gosh thanks jake your comments mean a lot mate honestly they do ,you've followed my progress from the beginings of my collection through till now and youve always been a true gent i appreciate the nice words of encouragement
    Last edited by James C; 01-31-2015 at 11:34 PM.

Looking good James, but that room is no good for old buggers like me to climb into!

thats true stevei can honestly say you are the only forum member who has viewed this room in the flesh as it were ,i hope you didnt need a chiropractor after your visit hope your well mate you have provided me with many a nice item for my old helmet room

MAP
    ?

Nice James. That is one heck of a collection!

Michael
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Quote by MAP View Post
    Nice James. That is one heck of a collection!

Michael
    It certainly is Michael and one very understanding wifey.

?

Hi James, very effective use of space buddy, your displays are constantly evolving which is a pleasure to view.

And superb news on the identification of the M-80 (3rd Tawakalna Mechanized Division ) I recall a few years ago when you posted it on the forum I was Moderating and there was no joy at that stage, so finally you have got a distinct identification for it..excellent

thanks michael ,yep shes a goodun for sure ,i suppose she rather have me doing this for a hobby ,than drinking smoking and gambling on the gee gee's etc here is the iraqi tank showing the same black and red triangle as on my m80 slowly revising my headgear displays
    Last edited by James C; 02-01-2015 at 05:24 PM.

cheers as always for the nice compliments gary mate yes it has taken a few years to bring closure on this bad boy ,when are you going to let me come round and work on your old helmet room

?

Quote by James C View Post
    cheers as always for the nice compliments gary mate yes it has taken a few years to bring closure on this bad boy ,when are you going to let me come round and work on your old helmet room
    Haha, I think this may be a long term project and I am desperately awaiting the departure of the small kids, I have a cunning plan to turn one of their rooms into my "war room", my teen-age daughter has left home ...so now only two to go...and the space is mine all mine

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast