Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Small collection of German awards from Australia

Article about: I like the way you displayed it. Mine, for 9 years, I just put it in a box! Great collections!

Default Re: Small collection of German awards from Australia

I like the way you displayed it. Mine, for 9 years, I just put it in a box! Great collections!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Small collection of German awards from Australia
    P
    Many

then here are the packets...
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Small collection of German awards from Australia  

Quote by saturno View Post
    I like the way you displayed it. Mine, for 9 years, I just put it in a box! Great collections!
    Thanks mate! I always keep on changing around but because iv got groups sometimes it gets hard to display everything in one place lol

this photo is very special for me, because i managed to have it signed by SS Panzer ace Ernst Barkmann, personally dedicated to my name....that was 2 years ago, he passed away not too long ago
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Small collection of German awards from Australia  

and here is a little own family history. I have a Hungarian background and had family members fight in the First WW and the Second WW and also the white enameled award belongs to my father it is an Honor Cross in Gold awarded to him in the early 90`s for his participation in the 1956 Hungarian Revolution. I have more things but cannot fit in everything just the very best

I will post some individual shots too later on, if you like what you see check back

?

This dedication to you from Ernst Barkmann is simply priceless.... I would love to hear how you located him... what he said, etc. A fantastic piece and quite rightly something very special indeed... thanks for sharing it... cheers... Hansi

Quote by Hansi View Post
    This dedication to you from Ernst Barkmann is simply priceless.... I would love to hear how you located him... what he said, etc. A fantastic piece and quite rightly something very special indeed... thanks for sharing it... cheers... Hansi
    I agree with Hansi. This is priceless. Did you manage to have your picture taken with him? If you did, IMO, that photo would have been great side by side with his photo-dedication in one picture frame.. I would love to hear what he said to you too...

Quote by Hansi View Post
    Thanks Hansi i got to know a fellow in Germany and he was a friend of Herr Barkmann and through him i had this chance. It a big prize

just in on monday this week...the L/11 Deumer EK2 in its L/11 marked LDO case

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast