Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Small collection of German awards from Australia

Article about: I like the way you displayed it. Mine, for 9 years, I just put it in a box! Great collections!

Default Re: Small collection of German awards from Australia

Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Small collection of German awards from Australia  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Small collection of German awards from Australia
    P
    Many

both are the same makers, marked #30 the silver has packet and tissue and gold has case marked also
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Small collection of German awards from Australia  

Quote by Cyberdyne101 View Post
    both are the same makers, marked #30 the silver has packet and tissue and gold has case marked also
    welcome Les, very nice collection, those wound badges really got me, I don't know why, but I love those most of all, but those 2 are something I have been wanting to see, but your autographed picture is very nice & a one of a kind, & your collection of iron crosses, unreal, wish I could just get 1, thanks for showing your treasure, take care.
    regards Marty

Quote by crazy horse View Post
    welcome Les, very nice collection, those wound badges really got me, I don't know why, but I love those most of all, but those 2 are something I have been wanting to see, but your autographed picture is very nice & a one of a kind, & your collection of iron crosses, unreal, wish I could just get 1, thanks for showing your treasure, take care.
    regards Marty

Thank you Marty, it is very kind of you! This forum is even better then i thought it is!

regards, Les

Quote by Cyberdyne101 View Post
    Thank you Marty, it is very kind of you! This forum is even better then i thought it is!

regards, Les
    yeah Les this is a great forum, even though I spent 12 years in the military, I really just got into ww2 collecting not long ago, but if anyone starts any crap here it is usually dealt with pretty quick, but mostly everyone here will help you out, some of them will go to the books to help you if they have too, but welcome glad to have another collector here. take care.

Great display!

Very nice collection !

Regards
    from Norway

thanks guys for all the comments i just got this 1914 EK2 Spange on friday. Its marked L/13 and its in a very fine condition with the ribbon being removed from a tunic..hope you like it....

...and these are my cased awards. From left to right - Cased Gold wound badge marked #30 and case also marked, KVK1 Deschler Hoard - marked #1 on pin absolute mint, EK2 L/11 in case, EK1 very early Meybauer in matching case and EK1 W&L with brass core....

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast