Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Small collection of WWII relics

Article about: Sorry I don't know what to use on it. It is most likely the old burnt gunpowder residue which is causing the reaction with the alloy. I would just wash it out with soapy water then dry it an

KSH
    ?

Default Re: Small collection of WWII relics

Quote by Kanonier Tokarz View Post
    Wh wreath & cockade
    Are you planning on getting yourself a nice cap to attach the cap insignia to, Sir? I have always found cap wreaths and cockades to look so very lonely when not attached to a cap - but they sure do take up less space mind you.

Your frames displaying the medals with a small ribbon bar on top is very attractive and much to my liking!

Hochachtungsvoll,

Kenneth S-H.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Small collection of WWII relics
    P
    Many

Are you planning on getting yourself a nice cap to attach the cap insignia to, Sir?
    Hi
    I'd love to have cap with attached insignia in my collection (a cap in good shape is hard to find in Poland)
    Sir?
    (just call me Adam)
    I have always found cap wreaths and cockades to look so very lonely when not attached to a cap - but they sure do take up less space mind you.
    I'm thinking about a German insignia display so it won't be lonely. It'll take me some time a lot of time to make such a display and a lot of money

Your frames displaying the medals with a small ribbon bar on top is very attractive and much to my liking!
    Thanks.
    There's also an EKII ribbon bar with a West Wall Medal in one frame but I'm going to replace that in time I'm waiting for a nice EKII

Hochachtungsvoll,
    Danke
    Best regards from Poland

KSH
    ?

Quote by Kanonier Tokarz View Post
    Sir? (just call me Adam)
    I was simply trying to be polite Adam - perhaps a bit too formal, yes.

Proszę,

Kenneth S-H.

Hi
    I was simply trying to be polite Adam - perhaps a bit too formal, yes.
    A big thank You for that but You don't have to "Sir" me just use my first name
    And 4 new items two ribbon bars and a KVK II and a Polish 2nd Republic army button. Now I need 2 EKII 2 Winterschlacht im Osten and a 4 year service medal
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Small collection of WWII relics   Small collection of WWII relics  

My new II Republic item
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Small collection of WWII relics  

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5