Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Small german collection from holland.

Article about: Hi this is my small german collection i try to focus on volkssturm and polizei. This is a nice m36 schupo tunic private issue in a good state my plan is to make a complete schupo. This is a

Default Small german collection from holland.

Hi this is my small german collection i try to focus on volkssturm and polizei.

Small german collection from holland.Small german collection from holland.Small german collection from holland.

This is a nice m36 schupo tunic private issue in a good state my plan is to make a complete schupo.

Small german collection from holland.Small german collection from holland.
    Small german collection from holland.Small german collection from holland.Small german collection from holland.Small german collection from holland.
    This is a volkssturm display made from a Org Todt mantell , m42 helmet , heer belt and buckle , 2 k98 pouches and a Volkssturm armband.I try to make it realistic so he wears a head bandage and smokes a cigar.
    You see also a schupo coat made of fine materials , the collar you see normaly only on tunics but they used it on this coat because the Original collar was in a bad shape its done wartime but its not following the regulations.

Small german collection from holland.Small german collection from holland.Small german collection from holland.

A m42 helmet in nice condition.

A nice used luftschutz helmet in a complete state.

A nice bayonet scrabbard from wkc and bayonet aws41 in good and complete condition.

Some different items i need to make more displays as you can see its not a verry big collection .

Hope you like it.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Small german collection from holland.
    P
    Many

I do like it. All the items shown are very impressive examples, well done!

This holster is a German made holster for the French Unique 17 verry good for my Volkssturmer.

An Excellent collection! Nice to see good original Police stuff too! And Welcome to the Forum!
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

A k98 pouch normally this one is unmarked but some clown added a stamp with 1941 to it how stuppid can you be?
    It is still nice to display and it was verry cheap

Thanks i am glad to be on this forum!The schupo overcoat is one of my personal favorits because of the fine material its made of.

Hi and welcome! I like your displays they look great. The police tunic is very crisp.

I would ask if you could do a thread in the stahlhelm forum on your M42 perhaps? I have some fears for the strap and the tricolour shield decal.

Yes no problem i no the tricolor is mabay not good because you don,t normnally see them on this type of helmet.
    Exept from the tricolor the helmet is 100% good Original paint stamps and inner work but i post it there.

?

Thanks for sharing and welcome! I like the volksturm display.
    Dean.

Great looking collection. I will be looking forward TO YOUR COMPLETE set.
    Thanks for sharing these photos with us.

John
    I specialize in M1 carbines and Lugers.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast