Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

small paper flag (10 x 13 cm), with the colors and logo from the danish resistance

Article about: I have this small paper flag (10 x 13 cm), with the colors and logo from the Danish resistance. The first Allied soldiers came to Denmark on 5 May 1945, and Everywhere people were waving wit

Default small paper flag (10 x 13 cm), with the colors and logo from the danish resistance

I have this small paper flag (10 x 13 cm), with the colors and logo from the Danish resistance. The first Allied soldiers came to Denmark on 5 May 1945, and Everywhere people were waving with small liberation army flags made of paper. The flag looks like the armband weared by the resitance Group which I have in my collection:
    Nice small item but important to the Danish people
    Picture 2 of 20 from Danish Military- Police and Others WW II

Regards
    John
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture small paper flag (10 x 13 cm), with the colors and logo from the danish resistance   small paper flag (10 x 13 cm), with the colors and logo from the danish resistance  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement small paper flag (10 x 13 cm), with the colors and logo from the danish resistance
    P
    Many