Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Some new additions including a new headgear room, aka: "my office"

Article about: by CampX Doug, all I can say is WOW!!!!! Love the Canadian BDs!!!! Now I have a question for you..in the bottom of one of your cases you have 2 mint unissued Tank or Truck decals for Canadia

Its like Willy wonka and the chocolate factory for Military collectors..just beyond belief... Truly one of the best collections in the world

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Some new additions including a new headgear room, aka: "my office"
    P
    Many

?

Amazing collection

Simply stunning Doug, I am at a loss of words. I really like how you take time to display your items. If I may ask, is there any history behind the tank corps items that have been framed? I've always been interested in early tank warfare.

?

Doug, all I can say is WOW!!!!! Love the Canadian BDs!!!!
    Now I have a question for you..in the bottom of one of your cases you have 2 mint unissued Tank or Truck decals for Canadian Armoured units.

Did you happen to buy them within the past 2 months??? If so I know where they came from..let me know.

Dean O
    Ajax Canada

My God Doug ! That has to be one of the worlds largest military museums !!

Outstanding

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

4md
    ?

Wow!!! just keeps getting better and better, that badge cabinet is awesome, what a great idea

Whats left to be said.answer simple is nothing.a lifetime of dedication/commitment to preserving history,just amazing to view your Museum/home Doug.........

?

Without doubt, i think its the finest collection of militaria in the world, those BDs are staggering, enough to equip a small army, do the windows at the side have anti glare to stop the uniforms from fading, also you keep adding so much its getting confusing as to which helmet your leaving me lol

This is by far the most amazing collection I have ever seen. I could spend hours just looking over one section of what you have. What is the rearest and oddest pieces you have???
    Thanks for sharing your war room with us.

John
    I specialize in M1 carbines and Lugers.

?

Quote by Aleksander P View Post
    Simply stunning Doug, I am at a loss of words. I really like how you take time to display your items. If I may ask, is there any history behind the tank corps items that have been framed? I've always been interested in early tank warfare.
    Hi Aleks, the Tank Corps framed display is made up of some period photos / postcards, a British Tank Corps and Canadian 1st Tank Btn cap badges and a Canadian Tank Drivers trades badge along with a period sewn pillowcase which was common in the era made by the wives/sisters/mothers of the servicemen as a home reminder / memento to denote the branch of service their loved one served in overseas. No history behind any of the items I am afraid, all were merely eBay purchases over the years which I had framed up. The pillowcase was mounted on an old board when I bought it wich was all warped and shrunk due to age so I had the framers remove it and re stretch the pillowcase and it turned out quite well. Thanks for the compliment!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast