Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Some new additions including a new headgear room, aka: "my office"

Article about: by CampX Doug, all I can say is WOW!!!!! Love the Canadian BDs!!!! Now I have a question for you..in the bottom of one of your cases you have 2 mint unissued Tank or Truck decals for Canadia

?

Doug should publish a book with just detailed photos of everything. Like an exotische x100

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Some new additions including a new headgear room, aka: "my office"
    P
    Many

?

Great display Doug what else can I say? If you need a friend? I'm your man lol.. Cheers Terry.

simply amazing collection/museum,thanks for showing us Doug.

Not a bad start, post some more photo's when your collection gets alittle bigger (sarcasm)

?

Quote by Patrick Lewis View Post
    Doug should publish a book with just detailed photos of everything. Like an exotische x100
    Thanks Patrick, however books take time which I do not have. However many of my items are published here and there in leading reference books in particular my helmets. Some of my items are going to be published in future reference books.

I am working on the outline of an educational website devoted to the subject matter in the likes of Kaiser's Bunker by Tony Schnurr, a leading reference site on many subjects of militaria and preservation.

- - ------- - -

Quote by MAP View Post

Is this what Heaven is like?

Michael
    Yup, pretty much... :-)

?

Quote by centigas View Post
    Fantastic collection Doug, you have some incredible pieces,thanks for showing them. Have you ever thought of publishing any detailed photos of your stuff for us mere mortals?
    Thanks and yes here and GHW2 there are many detailed photos of this and that, mainly the helmets. Some items I wont publish details as the fakers will pounce on it like vultures on a carcass. Case in point, a despicable Russian pile of feces recently has been selling via eBay a copy of an ultra rare hand rendered LAH parade helmet I own. So I am careful what I will post publicly but if your in the area feel free to stop by and examine in hand. As I told Patrick I do wish to do a website which might be what your looking for.

?

Quote by maximus71 View Post
    Not a bad start, post some more photo's when your collection gets alittle bigger (sarcasm)
    Any bigger and I will be having to move out with it according to my better half....

To all thanks for your kind words. Now to work on the rarest and oddest......hmmm.

If my better half made me choose between her and that collection, she would'nt stand a chance!!!
    It really is jaw dropping and shows your amazing passion for the hobby.

Quote by DougB View Post
    Any bigger and I will be having to move out with it according to my better half......hmmm.
    Well you have your daughters room, who gets booted out next Doug???

I reckon an old missile silo is your next move!! ( but you'll have to cross the border into the southern wasteland!!! )
    Bunkers for Sale

Cheers, Dan
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Somehow I missed this thread Doug.
    There are not enough words to describe the amount and quality of the items in your collection!
    Outstanding!
    is the only one I can think of right now. I look forward to coming over again and having a look at your updated rooms. As a man who thoroughly enjoys hand work, I must say I really would like to see your new custom case housing your Canadian cap badges and insignia. It reeks of quality!
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast