Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Some photos of my (very) small collection

Article about: by Gwar Emo.. How have you been ?? Great pictures.. The Luftwaffe buckle on the top left... Any back pictures ??... Gwar Hi Gwar! I am well, thanks! How about yourself? You can drop me an e-

nice collection and well displayed ,glare from glass can be troublesome ,i notice the poor quality of my photographs after visiting museum's ,i like the combined display of your stahlhelm and belt ,simple but very effective ,well done sir

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Some photos of my (very) small collection
    P
    Many

?

Yes, the display looks great. I need to get some rykers cases myself. Love the DAF table plaque and your buckles

?

Quote by James C View Post
    nice collection and well displayed ,glare from glass can be troublesome ,i notice the poor quality of my photographs after visiting museum's ,i like the combined display of your stahlhelm and belt ,simple but very effective ,well done sir
    Quote by Dean View Post
    Yes, the display looks great. I need to get some rykers cases myself. Love the DAF table plaque and your buckles
    Thanks, guys! There are actually two belts in the photo, although it's hard to see. One is a late-war Polizei and the other is a KM belt.

?

A small collection update:

Some photos of my (very) small collectionSome photos of my (very) small collectionSome photos of my (very) small collection

I'm mostly concentrating on buckles at the moment.

?

Nice collection Erno... Hj, Heer, Luft, S.S., S.A., Kreigsmarine, Police, Tropical...Any RAd coming soon ??
    Gwar

?

Quote by Gwar View Post
    Nice collection Erno... Hj, Heer, Luft, S.S., S.A., Kreigsmarine, Police, Tropical...Any RAd coming soon ??
    Gwar
    Thanks, Gwar! I've been looking for a nice near mint RAD, actually! It's high on my list, along with a good looking DJ which is not easy to find.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4