Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

some things I have collected

Article about: Here are some knives that I have gotten over tthe years. The background flag I bought from robert Grant a very nice man to deal with. The amo belts are ground dug along with the spent casing

some things I have collectedsome things I have collected Last pictures, hope you enjoy. I do like collecting I also collect other things but noy many people that I know are interested in this kind of thing so I thought I would share some, thanks, Ian.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement some things I have collected
    P
    Many

Ian with the last flag..does the eagle face the same way on both sides?

MAP
    ?

Nice collection Ian. Really like the rifles and pistols.

Thanks for showing us this!

Don't recognize the rifle with the large trigger guard. A mauser based varient of some sort I assume?

Michael
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

That is a very nice colection Ian. I am also curious about the Brno winter trigger guard rifle. Was that made with the stock cut back or was it sportorized?
    Semper Fi
    Phil

MAP
    ?

Quote by AZPhil View Post
    That is a very nice colection Ian. I am also curious about the Brno winter trigger guard rifle. Was that made with the stock cut back or was it sportorized?
    Semper Fi
    Phil
    Phil,

I think it's been sporterized as well. But what's odd is the stock itself. It's not a laminate and the grip is different than typical K98's. You can see that at one point there was a full stock on this gun if you look closely at the barrel.

I know not all german stocks were laminate but have not seen an example of one of these in person. It is obviously a miliatry stock however.

Michael
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

very nice collection.

Thumbs up

A nice collection - I like it !

I got that k98 at a flea market with an Enfield both for $200. The mauser was painted gold... Nice!It is marked DOT 45. It also looks like lion accelpance marks. I was thinking put together right after the war with leftover parts. Numbers are matching but not many parts are marked. I alos guessed it was duffel bag cut, there are no import marks on it. As for the eagle it is facing the same way printed on two seperate pieces of cloth. Thanks, Ian.

I am not sure I am discribing this correctly. When holding the flag up the eagles heads match up from one piece of cloth to another. But then looking at it, one side the eagle is facing it's left and on the other its facing it's right.

Hello Ian,
    A very nice collection!
    It appears you have a nice SS dagger and I like the fighting knives, although I have a concern about one or two of the ones in this photo. I am pretty sure the one at the lower right is a newer made piece. You should post them here for opinions if you would really like to find out.
    https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/bayon...-knives-world/
    Ralph.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture some things I have collected  
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast