Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

sorry bo bother you guys but i need help with these items

Article about:

Default sorry bo bother you guys but i need help with these items

sorry bo bother you guys but i need help with these itemssorry bo bother you guys but i need help with these itemssorry bo bother you guys but i need help with these itemssorry bo bother you guys but i need help with these itemssorry bo bother you guys but i need help with these itemssorry bo bother you guys but i need help with these itemssorry bo bother you guys but i need help with these itemssorry bo bother you guys but i need help with these itemssorry bo bother you guys but i need help with these itemssorry bo bother you guys but i need help with these itemssorry bo bother you guys but i need help with these itemssorry bo bother you guys but i need help with these itemssorry bo bother you guys but i need help with these itemssorry bo bother you guys but i need help with these itemssorry bo bother you guys but i need help with these itemssorry bo bother you guys but i need help with these itemssorry bo bother you guys but i need help with these itemssorry bo bother you guys but i need help with these items

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement sorry bo bother you guys but i need help with these items
    P
    Many

The top star with the Cross and both Imperial Aviation badges are modern "Goede Replicas"...
    The Asian medal is Japanese Red Cross, I'm not sure about the medal with the Adrian Helmet...French or Belgian, I assume...
    cheers,Glenn

I agree with Glenn.