Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 25 of 36 FirstFirst ... 15 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 35 ... LastLast

Spanish Civil War / Blue Division Volunteer Collection

Article about: I recently started collecting Spanish civil war and WWII Blue Division items to supplement my TR collection. I picked up this great medal bar containing Spanish Order of Military Merit with

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Spanish Civil War / Blue Division Volunteer Collection
    P
    Many

?

Default Republican Side Cap

?

In my never ending battle to create display space, I decided to gather up most of my Spanish collection and squeeze them into riker mounts in order to free up my larger display cases. Here is the result of my efforts. All of these items have been discussed in great detail on this thread so just enjoy the photo's.

Cheers, Al

Spanish Civil War / Blue Division Volunteer CollectionSpanish Civil War / Blue Division Volunteer Collection

Spanish Civil War / Blue Division Volunteer CollectionSpanish Civil War / Blue Division Volunteer Collection

JMM
    ?

I think it turned out great, Al. I like it!

?

Quote by JMM View Post
    I think it turned out great, Al. I like it!
    Thanks I'm very happy with the extra space I created. I was able to clean up enough for more Third Reich medals and now I have an extra case to display some Italian and Spanish extras

Beautifully displayed Al.

?

Default Traditional Carlista Beret

My latest addition to my Spanish civil war collection is this well preserved Carlista beret. I currently have one in my collection with a green tassel denoting rank of Sergeant, The yellow I believe is enlisted men. I haven' had a chance to photograph it with my other caps but here are the original website photo's and some illustrations of it in use.

An impressive looking beret, and in excellent condition as well.

?

Wonderful collection Al.
    That is a impressive looking display. You did a very nice job of sorting them.
    It looks like a candy store display to my eye's

Semper Fi
    Phil

?

Thank you Gentlemen for the positive comments and taking the time to look at the collection. Here are the berets side by side. Enjoy, Al

Page 25 of 36 FirstFirst ... 15 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 35 ... LastLast