Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Tasmanian Midlands Military Meet 2014 display

Article about: G'day All, Some images of my display at the Midlands Military Meet down here in Campbell Town Tasmania back in mid Nov. Mainly Australian orientated by added a few TR items to make it intere

Default Tasmanian Midlands Military Meet 2014 display

G'day All,
    Some images of my display at the Midlands Military Meet down here in Campbell Town Tasmania back in mid Nov.
    Mainly Australian orientated by added a few TR items to make it interesting.

Tasmanian Midlands Military Meet 2014 displayTasmanian Midlands Military Meet 2014 display

Tasmanian Midlands Military Meet 2014 displayTasmanian Midlands Military Meet 2014 displayTasmanian Midlands Military Meet 2014 displayTasmanian Midlands Military Meet 2014 displayTasmanian Midlands Military Meet 2014 displayTasmanian Midlands Military Meet 2014 displayTasmanian Midlands Military Meet 2014 displayTasmanian Midlands Military Meet 2014 displayTasmanian Midlands Military Meet 2014 displayTasmanian Midlands Military Meet 2014 displayTasmanian Midlands Military Meet 2014 display

Jerry is mainly repro sadly. Collecting coin only go's so far hey. The small Australian insignia/WW1 smalls display was changed over daily (I had no means of displaying a large lot of smalls except for the case which had the TR items on display and was full.)
    The TR display

Tasmanian Midlands Military Meet 2014 displayTasmanian Midlands Military Meet 2014 displayTasmanian Midlands Military Meet 2014 display

And a few other images

Tasmanian Midlands Military Meet 2014 displayTasmanian Midlands Military Meet 2014 displayTasmanian Midlands Military Meet 2014 displayTasmanian Midlands Military Meet 2014 displayTasmanian Midlands Military Meet 2014 display

It was a very enjoyable week-end with similar minded people and was well worth the effort. I took down a Landy 130 flat tray loaded to to the roof with kit and display hardware.
    I look forward to 2016 with much gusto and vigour.

This failed mission was the only negative for the meet IMO as I only raised 15.00 dollars or so for the local RSL club.

Tight as fishes bum holes the buggers.

Thanks for taking the time to look and all the best

Dave

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Tasmanian Midlands Military Meet 2014 display
    P
    Many

a huge well done on some fantastic displays mate ,you can see the amount of effort you have put in

nice display.

Well done Dave, that,s a great display you got there.

Martin

Cheers Fella's

Very nice displays and photos. timothy

Dave, the display looks fantastic mate, really well laid out, I'd love to have seen it first hand. I really like the Aussie uniform displays mate, they look great! If I had any criticism it would be that you should have got a horse with a head but I understand you only have a limited budget, apart from that everything looks brilliant.

If I had any criticism it would be that you should have got a horse with a head but I understand you only have a limited budget, apart from that everything looks brilliant.[/QUOTE]

Heheheheheehehe well spotted Dave.

Cheers mate

4md
    ?

Great display and collection Dave, looks like an excellent meet to go to

Paul

?

Quote by sandgroper View Post

If I had any criticism it would be that you should have got a horse with a head but I understand you only have a limited budget,
    Its that attention to detail that makes this such a fine site, with the hawk eyed gent's to notice the slightest flaw. LOL
    I was looking at the gent on the horse and not it surroundings.The old tunnel vision. I learn something everyday I am here. Now I know to Look outside the box grasshopper!

On the other side. You presented a great looking display and it looks to have been a wonderful day for this event.
    Semper Fi
    Phil