Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Are these items authentic and are their prices too high?

Article about: K98 bayonet. Cheap. Found from ground in Lapland.

Default Are these items authentic and are their prices too high?

I've searched quite a bit items. I will post every item in a ''comment'', so feel free to quote or answer by pointing the items number. I appreciate your answers

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Are these items authentic and are their prices too high?
    P
    Many

Some stick magazine pouch? Around 20e.

- - Updated - -

German field bottle - 1917. Around 40e.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Are these items authentic and are their prices too high?   Are these items authentic and are their prices too high?  

Iron Cross 1939 1.class Juncker Schinkel.

- - Updated - -

SS tunic. No markings inside.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Are these items authentic and are their prices too high?   Are these items authentic and are their prices too high?  

I don't know about the stick mag pouch they repo them a lot it could be one of them. Water bottle is nice condition later war German one needs a cover and neck strap which is expensive and difficult to find. otherwise nice items. timothy

German Field bottle. 1941 DMN 41.

Iron cross. Small. 1939. 80e.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Are these items authentic and are their prices too high?  

Dont like that jacket. The canteen bottle looks ww1 German to me.

Totenkopfs. 80e.

Just saw these two Finnlander I wouldn't touch the SS tunic myself you would need a lot of details of it shown before any of the SS experts could tell you and that may even be a waste of time I have been done with anything SS for 40 years don't trust any of it unless directly from the Vet I know Iron cross EK1 looks like it has potential but I have been fooled on badges before. timothy

Tornister bag. 100e.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast