Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

tidied up my office desk

Article about: I know the signals uniform doesnt really go as its post war, but it was my uncles national service uniform in the early 50's and i have nowhere else to display it! p.s. he thinks its quite a

I know the signals uniform doesnt really go as its post war, but it was my uncles national service uniform in the early 50's and i have nowhere else to display it!
    p.s. he thinks its quite apt it being hung in the toilet as that sums up what he thinks of his national service lol

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement tidied up my office desk
    P
    Many

anyone got any suggestions for the next purchase for the toilet, im thinking arp wardens helmet to go next to police one??

Quote by bananamafia View Post
    anyone got any suggestions for the next purchase for the toilet, im thinking arp wardens helmet to go next to police one??
    Along those lines, how about this bespoke hand dryer that also has the added bonus of giving the 'All Clear' to let others in the household know that the 'trap' is now vacant???
    Attached Images Attached Images tidied up my office desk 
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Quote by big ned View Post
    Along those lines, how about this bespoke hand dryer that also has the added bonus of giving the 'All Clear' to let others in the household know that the 'trap' is now vacant???
    Genius.
    I have actually been trying to work out how to rig something similar up to the light pull, with a delayed timer to give that exra "surprise" moment to any unsuspecting guest midway through thier visit.... then i realised that it would be me who would be mopping the "surprise" from the floor.
    Last edited by bananamafia; 10-22-2013 at 10:20 AM.

?

I take it you must be single?? because I am restricted to the War Room only. I have chatted & failed about spreading the kit around the house..So if it doesn't fit in the War Room I ain't buying it.lol.....Nice toilet by the way.. Cheers Terry.

Hi terry,
    No im not single, i am lucky enough to be married to the most beautiful, amazing and understanding wife.
    I dont really know how it happened.

But i am resticted to my office, the downstairs toilet and the garage. I also have a gun safe hidden away but that is to meet UK gun law!

I have however managed to get a few other bits dotted around the house but they are more subtle (ill post a pic in a bit so you can see what i mean)

?

Roger that look forward to seeing if I can spot them...Yes we need understanding wives for this hobby because it is pricey & requires a lot of room. But like I keep pointing out it is better than watching football & getting drunk. Well the drunk bit is ok..lol... Cheers Terry.

so true, the only thing i have to do in return is buy her a new 40's dress every year for the victory show in cosby.
    she loves going to the dinner dance and carrying me home afterwards.
    In fact i think she probably has more 40's clothing than me!

?

Sounds like a fair plan...one for one.. I do the same for the Missus a badge for me & something for her!!! lol that is life .. Cheers Terry.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2